Shout Out Your Friends/ IF YOU NEED FRIENDS, TIME TO START MAKING! LET'S GO!

Igualmente!!!

hello

1 Like

ok lets have a quick intro i am kajal i am 19 years old ā€¦andā€¦ i am from india (delhi).

Hello Iā€™m going into sweeet 16 ~ And Iā€™m from Malaysia!

My best friendā€™s sister is studying in India! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

greatā€¦what is she studyingā€¦

Hmm :thinking::thinking: ā€¦

I forgot.

oops.

Iā€™ll get to you on that again later lol :sweat_smile:

Are you still in school? Or going into college?

1 Like

nope i am in college studying medicine(mbbs)ā€¦

Oh, are you going to be a pharmacist? Iā€™m not sure on what to pursueā€¦

Next year Iā€™ll need to choose a suitable class on what Iā€™m interested in. I think I want to choose a science class. But I definitely donā€™t want to get in account classā€¦

Wish me luck! I can only get into science class if I got good grades this yearā€¦

1 Like

firstly nope doctor
secondly your system is very similar to india and best of luck too
i love bio a lot

1 Like

so what is your aim?

Oohh Iā€™m scared to be a doctor cause all the movies about zombies and I thought,

what if one day, a patient came in with a new virus that makes you crazy sick and thereā€™s no cure??

(yeah i have a lot of imagination lol)

I kinda want to be a scientist ~ I like finding more informations and doing experiments. I also like drawing comics and writing haha. My mother told me to pursue something other than writing then maybe starts writing as a second workā€¦

1 Like

thats great i like painting and drawing ā€¦
scientist is awesomeā€¦in which field agri or space

Now that you ask that, I really should do research about scientist fields.
Thank you for opening my eyes haha :smile:

1 Like

Thats ok happy to helpā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes::wink:

i think there are so many fiels and i have just mention two ā€¦actually i also wants to be agriculture scientist ā€¦well space is really tough though

Yeah, space seems to be tough to master. But thereā€™s still a long way for me to go. Next year will give me more informations of how many occupations and fields there are. I wish the BEST of luck to you!

My (big) family have 1 doctor and 2 doctors to be. I know how tough and long the journey will be to be a doctor.
:smile::smile:

1 Like

thank you soo much ā€¦i am soo happy there are some people who knows my pain ā€¦i am overwhelmedā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, donā€™t worry, youā€™ll be fine! I know youā€™ll be! Haha thereā€™s a long journey for us that loves science field~

Weā€™ll be fine! :muscle::wink:

1 Like

ya exactlyā€¦you know i really wonder if i did something with potato and tomato plants if we combine there seeds or something ā€¦then may be we get root as potato and upper part as tomato in the same plant
my imagination lol

1 Like

Ahaha, seems like you have a quite lot of imagination like me!

1 Like