Shout Out Your Friends/ IF YOU NEED FRIENDS, TIME TO START MAKING! LET'S GO!

i think there are so many fiels and i have just mention two …actually i also wants to be agriculture scientist …well space is really tough though

Yeah, space seems to be tough to master. But there’s still a long way for me to go. Next year will give me more informations of how many occupations and fields there are. I wish the BEST of luck to you!

My (big) family have 1 doctor and 2 doctors to be. I know how tough and long the journey will be to be a doctor.
:smile::smile:

thank you soo much …i am soo happy there are some people who knows my pain …i am overwhelmed…

Yeah, don’t worry, you’ll be fine! I know you’ll be! Haha there’s a long journey for us that loves science field~

We’ll be fine! :muscle::wink:

ya exactly…you know i really wonder if i did something with potato and tomato plants if we combine there seeds or something …then may be we get root as potato and upper part as tomato in the same plant
my imagination lol

Ahaha, seems like you have a quite lot of imagination like me!

i think soo :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy:

Hey i missed u too

I m soooooooooooooooooo happy you r back :blush:
:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

Thanks soo much

no problem:heartpulse::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::gift_heart:

Just contact me in Insta!

Sorry but I don’t use Insta. :sweat:

I’d like to give a shout out to my new friends in these past weeks. :yellow_heart:

You guys are really nice and cool to talk with!

@Rossella
@Flora28
@Mahi09
@Kaju
@Paulinian_Episodian
@PikachuK18

Aww thanks. It feels good to talk to you too

Thank you! :yellow_heart:

Your very welcome

Are you okay?

Hi!!!

heyyy!