Shout Out Your Friends/ IF YOU NEED FRIENDS, TIME TO START MAKING! LET'S GO!

@DazzledSnowFlake you are so so so amazing. I love you so much. You make me laugh, you make me cry (in a good way) and you make me smile. We haven’t even known each other for that long, but you’re amazing. You saved my life and I will never forget that and I will always, always remember that. :heart_decoration:

@sofia2 Momma!! Ilysm, thank you for being my first ‘official’ friend, and adopting me! You’re a grandma now :older_woman: :heart:

@Kyra101 we gotta get to know each other more, daughter :wink::grin:

@Claaaire привет! I hope that’s right lol. Thank you for taking the time to teach me your fascinating language and being so friendly!! :heart: love, Харука

@Chocolate_Mama we don’t even know each other that well but you make me laugh and smile anyways :grin:

@BadassSaasha, my ex-girlfriend and current sister… that sounds weird.
Aaaaanyway, I really hope that your eye appointment goes well, and thank you for brightening up my days! :star2:

@Kaju! I miss you. I don’t know where you are or what you’re doing, but I hope you’re happy, wherever and whenever. Big hugs, my partner in crime :wink:

@loveyourself, love yourself. Love yourself above all others, because if you don’t love yourself, eventually you will not be able to love anyone or anything. Laugh when you see fit. Laugh for no reason at all. Smile at awkward moments, and giggle abruptly, because you can. Who says you need a reason to be happy? But don’t forget to cry. Don’t bottle up your feelings. Don’t forget how to cry, like I did. Be yourself, and love it. Yourself is okay.

7 Likes

Awwwwweee thank you so much :yellow_heart::sob:
I love ya too :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Awwwwwww thanks! You’re too kind and you make me laugh as well!

2 Likes

Aww!!! Thank you so much. I really want to try, you have no idea.

1 Like

Aaaaaaaawwwww I’m so glad I taught you something! Thank you too! It is really nice talking to you :heart: :hugs:

Oh god, yes it does. :joy::joy::joy:

And aww thank you. You are the best. I also hope that whatever you are dealing with, everything gets better soon. I may not be able to talk it out with you but I will always be there when you need to be cheered up, alright? Love ya!

1 Like

Awwww!! I love you too gurrl! You are a sweetheart :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

We can get to get to know each other right now if your online :smile: :blue_heart:

I am now :heart:

1 Like

Yeah❤️ How are ya?

Good, thanks. Wait, answer this poll:

• I want a forum parent/s!
  • what are forum parents
  • I don’t want a forum parent/s.

0 voters

idk what it is😢

1 Like

I don’t know it too :frowning:

1 Like

Can please somebody explain it?

bump

Explain what exactly? :thinking:

What are forum family, what are they for, how to get them, etc

1 Like

I’m just new here and I don’t know it yet

1 Like

Kinda like a adoption. U adopt someone from forums, and they your family. They are just for fun. To get them, find an adoption thread to go to, to join a family.

Welcome to the forums! U can click this thread to find a family to join.

⭐ ~ The Adoption Thread ~

1 Like