Shout outs, and reviews! ๐Ÿ˜

Hey everyone! :blob_hearts:
So me and my episode bestie @nis.storiesx decided that we wanted to give back to the episode community and do story shoutouts on Instagram and give a spam of likes on every post you have.

Rules and other stuff: :blob_hearts:

1. The story shoutout will be posted on our stories on Instagram along with a spam of likes for every post. We will both put these in our recommendation highlights.
  2. You must follow our Instagrams, which are @nis.storiesx and @kai.episode_ . If you unfollow after the shoutout, we will know and we will remove your story shoutout from our highlights. :upside_down_face:
  3. We will both read the first chapter of your storiy and you will be tagged on our Insta stories with screenshots. If you donโ€™t have Instagram, Iโ€™ll send you a PM on here as proof.
  4. Be respectful and patient! We also have our stories to code.
  5. We will shoutout a minimum of 3 stories each week depending on how fast we are able to read and how busy the week is.

Please put the link, story title, description, your instagram handle if you have any, and your small cover down below. If you want to do a r4r with any of us, pm us on the forums or dm us on Instagram

3 Likes

Hello! Hope youโ€™re doing fine! :hugs:
Thank you for doing this! I just followed you both! :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll tag you when were finish! :grin:

1 Like

Okay, great! :relaxed:

Hey, Iโ€™d love it if youโ€™d shout-out my story

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 5

Genre: Romance with a little drama

Description: Social outcast Rosslyn prefers hiding her secret rock star identity. What will happen when the popular Ben discovers it? Will their hatred grow or will they get to know each other?

Insta: soupy.writes

Iโ€™ll follow you guys now :two_hearts:

1 Like

Iโ€™ll tag you when itโ€™s ready!!

Hey kai.6,

Can you give a shoutout for my latest story??? I follow you both on instagram alreadyโ€ฆ :wink:

Title: For HIS Sake.
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 12 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himโ€ฆ Your LIโ€ฆ :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6244890007764992

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading and good luck with coding. :wink:

Love A-W

1 Like

Iโ€™ll tag you when itโ€™s ready! :white_heart:

1 Like

Hi! I just followed both of you. :yum:
My story is called โ€œBlack Stardustโ€ and it is in the supernatural fantasy / adventure genre. Itโ€™s not yet published, so no need for a shoutout at the moment, but if youโ€™re interested I can tag you when itโ€™s published.
My instagram is @crimsoncat6_episode if youโ€™d like to follow back.
Thank you!! :grin::v:

1 Like

Of course we can shout you out, no problem.

1 Like

Shout out or reviewing?

Review, please. :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi, guys, Iโ€™m writing my new story and I really need your feedback to correct a lot of things because Iโ€™m willing to write a lot of chapters so if I get your opinions even the critics Iโ€™m open to it because Iโ€™m new so welcome.

STORY: MISS UNLUCKY
EPISODES: 7 so far more are coming
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5761850766196736
INSTAGRAM: Hasna_ma or has_nama