Shoutout's for small authors!

Thank you! :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:

Title: A Little Messed up

Author: Angela

Description: Everything was perfect, but her life turns upside down. A girl moves to a new city, with new people and new opportunities, will she allow herself to express her feelings.

Genre: Drama

Hi there! I would really like you to read my story if you are interested and if you want give me a shoutout! So what do you think ? :blush:

Story : Not so different
Author : Chocola
Description : You don’t look alike and you are not from the same world, but does it mean that it is impossible to fall in love ? You are not so different after all. (Customize your characters)
Genres : Fantasy, romance :heart:
Current chapters : 5 - More episodes coming soon!

Follow me on IG : @chocola.writes
Here is the link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5825304560599040

Thank you! I hope you like the script too!

Hi :yellow_heart: @yourdolly just followed you at your instagram

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 23 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: comedy
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
1 Like

Hey everyone! :grin:
I just published my story “Dying For You”!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying for You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.
Have a good day! :blush:

Hi…thanks for the thread :innocent:
Title - LDR: Stars on land
Story description - Your LDR boyfriend suddenly disappeared. Its like he never existed. But you met him in an unexpected situation. With that you started liking a man you never liked.
[LL/CC/CHOICES]
Chapters : 3
Genre : Romance, drama
instg : @sia_the9

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: LDR: Stars on land

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Thank you for doing this!

Title: White Wave
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy (but contains romance, drama, mystery, and a little bit of comedy)
Description: Princess Talise of Araluen (the water kingdom) has enough to deal with at school, from impossible expectations to bullying. When students from the enemy fire kingdom (Fusilis) enrol, what else could go wrong?
Other notes: Full CC of MC and two LIs, art scenes, mini games, choices don’t matter (so no pressure)
Struggling to get reads :sleepy:

Title: Lost

Genre: Romance/Drama

Author: S.D

Description: Flora never had friends or a place to call ‘HOME’. She has been traveling from one place to the other and that’s all because of her Mother. But WHY? And where is her Father?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6425617709596672

Hey everyone, this is my first story. I have been an episodian for sooo long and have always wanted to write my own story.

So, I’d really appreciate if you give it a try.

Thank you ! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As a reminder, I was only supposed to choose 10 stories! I currently have 13-15 out of courtesy. I will need more time to decide whether to read the new stories added to this thread due to a super busy schedule. If I liked your post or your name/story is here, that means I am taking it into consideration/adding to the waitlist.

Current list with completion status :

• The XO’s by @Makayla.Reed (Completed, shoutout on IG)
  • What Do You Crave For? by @Kayluh (Completed, shoutout on IG)
  • My Neighbor is a Mobster by @sonder.author (Completed, shoutout on IG)
  • Something About You by @Soupy (Completed, shoutout on IG)
  • Hollywood Dreams by @Ana_Kay (Completed, shoutout on IG)
  • What Is This Thing Called Love? by @GRH (Completed, shoutout on IG)
  • i-Humanoids by @HazelJ (In progress!)
  • Call Of Duty by @episode_katherinee (In progress!)
  • Yearning by @xiomara17 (In progress!)
  • Tangled Love by @tonywrites (In progress!)
  • Sealed with a Kiss by @Tsukino_94 (In progress!)
  • Little Lies by @elliebrooke (Already read before!)
  • I married my troublemaker by @orangeweedie (Waitlist)
  • White Wave by @whitewave91 (Waitlist)
  • Lost by @S.D (Waitlist)

If you don’t see your name here or story, you either didn’t follow the rules, or I made a mistake and forgot to add you. (Let me know if that’s the case!)

However, don’t hesitate to use this thread to just promote your story as well!

9 Likes

Thank you so much @yourdolly☺️

I’m really chuffed to be listed next to i Humanoids! It’s the best new story I’ve read in a while!

I will definitely keep this list for my own future reading too.

Thanks!

1 Like

Here’s an updated list where I’m currently at with all of the stories!

Stories in progress :arrow_down:

I’m looking towards getting them all completed by the end of today! For reference, it is currently 1:34PM for me.

Stay updated on my IG for your shoutout! If you have any questions, please let me know. And for those who requested reviews, I’ll send them right now. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you for the thread! I recently published my first story, anyone who is interested, do give it a try, who knows you might like it. :blush: I would love to get a shoutout too if there’s a chance for it.

Title : Bullet to the Heart
Author : Eeviee
Genre : Drama/Action/Romance
Episodes : 24 (updates weekly)
Description :
Two broken souls lost trust and beliefs in true love. What will happen if someone were to open up your heart once more, and that person happens to be your target? [1 LI, LL, CC, Art Scenes]

Instagram : @eeviee.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450412600918016

1 Like

LDR: Stranger Love
Genre: romance
Description: You have a huge crush on popular Rockstar Ciro Banchi who has a secret Identity in Mafia. Lovers in dreams and strangers in real life, can it really work out?!
LI: 2-male/female
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6476395014979584
Instagram @epy.nine9 or @episode.lillz

Title: I Am That I Am
Genre:Drama
Episodes:3
Summary: St. Paul Christian university is not your regular university.