Show me your favorite selfie of yourself

I thought it would be fun to start a thread where everybody post their best selfie of their self or their favorite selfie of their self and tell me why you like that picture of you I’ll start I love this picture of me because it shows my personality I can be really reserved but also really fun its the best of both worlds LOL

10 Likes

Thanks for the thread and i love your photo😂

This is mine and i love this picture because its thr first picture i took of myself where I knew that this was my style that made me look good and i’ve done my hair and makeup like this ever since

8 Likes

So pretty

2 Likes

Bump :grin:

Don’t have any on my phone atm but when I log into my laptop, I’ll probably post one. :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yessss :raised_hands:t4:

Bump

This is my favourite selfie. It was an overcast day so the lighting was nice and even, and it was before my accident so I was a lot thinner too.

6 Likes

I absolutely love overcast im one of those people that love rain and thunder LOL :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Bump😁

th
I’m just so happy in this

5 Likes

Yesssss I love being happy :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

me too

1 Like

My new haircut plus my glasses (I got glasses last week lol). I have more photos but they are in my iPhone but my iPhone isn’t working :expressionless:

3 Likes

Love the glasses :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

Bump

You’re so pretty! :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes