Show me your profile outfits!šŸ˜

Ooh this is a cute thread! I change my outfit a lot but this is one Iā€™m using right now. I got it from a story a looong time ago (around the time I first started Episode, 2 years ago) but I donā€™t remember which one.

3 Likes

Hi, sorry to bother you, but I started playing Episode again after a whole year and I have no idea how those shops work or how they appear on the app, and I really am dying for new outfits for my avatar. Could you tell me about it, please?

1 Like

Hi, sorry to bother you, but I started playing Episode again after a whole year and I have no idea how those shops work or how they appear on the app, and I really am dying for new outfits for my avatar. Could you tell me about it, please?

1 Like

Hey! Thereā€™s a story called ā€œProfile Outfits Pop Up Shopā€ and you can buy outfits for gems in it. Hope this helps! : )

2 Likes

(: Here are the links to a few of them:

7 Likes

Thank you guys for responding to lml20!

2 Likes

whereā€™d you get the last outfit if you donā€™t mind me asking?

i believe it was ā€œbetween two billionairesā€, but i got it during one of those ā€œspecial free giftā€ weekends so you probs canā€™t add it to your profile anymore :\

1 Like

:headstone: Thatā€™s a shame, but thanks anyway!

2 Likes

Could any one tells me whatā€™s there in episode 2. Iā€™ve already bought 4 outfits and played episode 2 before but didnā€™t remember whatā€™s in there.

For memory, episode 2 doesnā€™t contain anything, itā€™s just the first episodes that contain the outfits.

Bump
Valentineā€™s Day pop up shop 2023 :gift_heart:

4 Likes

iā€™m so confusedā€¦ ITā€™S APRIL

1 Like

Sameee i was like, Valentines-?

1 Like

I know but thatā€™s what it says :skull:

Rest. Whereā€™s yours?

4 Likes

Had a lot of gems and got suckered into purchasing an outfit from the pop-up shop.

2 Likes

Bump

hereā€˜s minešŸ˜»