Show off your episode stats!

Sorry if this was already a thread and I’m late to the party but I just found out about the about me section on my profile and was wondering what everyone else’s was like so here’s mine!

3 Likes

I wish I could show but I don’t have the update.

3 Likes

I still don’t have the update!

2 Likes

oh wow did it just come out? , i just assumed it’s been here for a while because i took a break from the app for a couple months haha

2 Likes

They slowly roll out the updates to certain people as beta to see how some response to it but I think this update will be available to everyone in the near future :thinking:

2 Likes

I think it’s been out a few months, but they’re rolling it out to everyone reallllly slowly

2 Likes

This looks like a beta feature. I don’t have the stats but I really hope Episode releases it for everyone soon!

2 Likes

I’m not a big reader but it’s more than I thought.

It changes everytime. You might see a different number tomorrow.

1 Like

I seriously did not expect that much chapters…

1 Like

Here’s mine

Suddenly no longer a fan of this update, “Stories I Recommend” hidden by default?! What nutter thought that one up. The only reason you’d add anything to that section is so people looking at your profile could see what you recommend. I was wondering why so many profiles were coming up blank. Then looked at my profile and saw the eye symbol crossed out. :man_facepalming::sob::sob::sob: