Showing my ART to the world! Opinions and feedback is welcomed!

Hey luvs, new at forums! :crazy_face:
~So I’ve been lately thinking about showing my art work on forums, and here I am! Feedback is ALWAYS welcomed! :heart_eyes:

Go Check Out My IG: @ladiablitaart
Enough of me talking, here’s some of my latest artwork!!! :fire:
Portrait Queen over here… :sparkles:

My Protrait:

Latest Art Cover for the amazing author: @Valentina.episode
NEW STORY!!! (Blinding Beauty)

Another portrait I made for a very wonderful person:

Omg I have a lot of art to show everyone, but I think that’s enough for now. :sweat_smile:
I’m also currently working on an art scene, character art, and a NEW ART COVER for: @Valentina.episode

Go check out my IG for MORE ART!!!
ALSO I’ve been thinking of making my OWN ART SHOP!!! What do you guys think?! :sparkles:

I literally spend hours on my work, so please DO NOT TRACE, COPY, OR STEAL MY ART!!!
I work really hard on my art work, spend hours sitting with the back and neck pain, sleeping late, ect. So please respect artist hard work!

11 Likes

I love it! I think in the 3rd picture, the lady’s lips could be a little smaller, but otherwise it’s great!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! The chararcter details I recieved from the requester included full heart pouty (light pink matte) which is why I made the lips according to what I was given, but if I were to ever recreate this art I’ll defiently use this given feedback! :blush:

2 Likes

It’s beautiful

1 Like

Tysm, luv! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love all of your art!!! Also ty for mentioning me in your post! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

they are amazing…and I love the eyebrows, eyes, skin :heart_eyes:…but you can work on nose to make you art more better :relaxed: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your art is amazing!!

1 Like

I love your art!

1 Like

Looks amazing!

1 Like

You’re right, I should have made the nose more defined. Thank you for your feedback!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you for the support!

NOTE: (Sorry to all for the late responses, I’m kinda new to the forums!) :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks, luv! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your art is just so beautiful

1 Like

Simply amazing and perfect :star_struck:

1 Like