Shy Boy LI story recommendations?

Hi! Im a girl who is fond of kind shy boy in real life, so I would really appreciate it if you guys can recommend me story that features a shy boy as the love interest, or at least one of the love interest (except “Gamer Girl” that I already read -and loved btw!-)

Other than that, I just would like that the story includes:

• Full CC
• Not more than 29 episodes
• LimeLight

Thanks! <3

2 Likes

theres one being updated as of rn! its called my gamer boys by streampaw and its rly good! however theres two love interests, but i think the shy li is the main li.

edit: i had to delete something as the sentence didnt make sense.

2 Likes

My story is for you!
The male mc/Li is a human while the female mc/Li is a supernatural:

Link:

If this story doesn’t suit you I am sorry for wasting your time.

1 Like

My story has a soft boy LI, it’s only limited CC though as I use a lot of overlays.

I’ll leave the details incase you fancy trying it :kissing_heart:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

[details=“Details”]

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 13 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

1 Like

Thanks everyone I will read ur recommendations ! <3

(People can still send me stories btw!!)

2 Likes

Hey juicywap,

My main LI is awkward around MC. :wink:

Title: For HIS Sake
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 15 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Sorry if this has too many episodes… but this is the best I can do… hope you enjoy!

Counting Sheep (There are multiple love interests, but I recommend Cameron because he’s the most awkward and shy)
Author: Piccalilly (not me btw, I’m juliewrites)

Again, I’m sorry that this doesn’t exactly match your preferences. I’m also glad to see that I’m not the only one who’s into shy boys :wink: It’s really hard to find these because most stories are about cocky badboys. I share the struggle!

EDIT: Oh, wait, sorry, I forgot about Flawed But Perfect by Ana Stacey!

2 Likes

bump!

BUMP ! :sparkles: