Shy girl looking for some nice people

I’m quite shy and have had a lot of difficulties with getting friends irl and online, so I’m going to do something that’s a little bit scary but you can’t win something if you don’t try, right?

I have seen such nice people on the forums and I would love to get to know some of you (and I realised I had no friends here…) I’m a 22-year-old girl who loves movies, anime, gaming and reading… and now it suddenly sounds like an advert haha. But I hope you guys get the meaning. It would be lovely to talk with you guys. So PM or write here if you wanna chat or just say hi.

:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

Woooohooo, I think I found my twin!!! XD I’m Lana, love the same things you love, would love to be your friend. If you need anything, anyone to talk to, my messages are open. If your on instagram: @lanafrazer.episode :wink: How is your day going, besides lockdown?

2 Likes

Hello! I’d love to be your friend :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ll be your friend if you want, that is if you don’t care about our age gap. I’m 14 but i turn 15 in about 3 months. And i love reading, movies, and anime too. I’m also shy too.

3 Likes

Sure, we can be friends! Pm me if you’d like

2 Likes

LET’S BE FRIENDS!!! But don’t expect me to share my donuts with you :stuck_out_tongue:.
Instagram: @JoannaKRain.episode

4 Likes

(Or you could just PM me over here!)

2 Likes

Hiya! There’s no problem with the age gap, it’s just a number anyways :wink: Have you watched or read something good lately?

2 Likes

The most recent thing i was reading was The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare and the most recent thing i was watching was the anime One Piece. They’re both pretty interesting.

1 Like

I’d love to be friends with you :blush:

1 Like

Heeeeeeyy

1 Like

I love anime too! :heart:

1 Like

I’ve always wanted a twin haha :grin: That’s so nice of you, I would love to be friends. Well my day has been pretty ok, have attended a few classes online and played some Call of Duty to take my mind of everything. And you? :relaxed:

1 Like

Hiya! That’s so nice of you :relaxed: How’s your day so far?

1 Like

Awesome :heart_eyes: What’s your favourite series or favourite genre? One of my favourites is Baccano, it’s crazy and I love it haha :smiley:

1 Like

We can be friends, as long as you like pickles! :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: I’d love to have some friends my age, and who are passionate about similar things as me! :sweat_smile::gift_heart:

2 Likes

Hiiiiii! I wish I could say I was still into anime but kdramas have stolen my heart. :pensive::v:t4: I hope you can accept me

2 Likes

That’s great, and just trying to get 4-6 episodes out of A Prince’s Curse, and just listening to music and playing with my brother.

1 Like

I usually watch Fantasy, Romance, and Action and Black Clover is my favorite!

1 Like

I’d like to say it has been nice, but I got online lessons all morning and now I have to study literature because I have an oral test tomorrow. I hope you had a better day.

2 Likes