Shy girl looking for some nice people

Ooooh Mortal Instruments, I tried to read it once but didn’t really have the time for it so I ended up dropping it unfortunately. But one of my closest friends irl LOOVES it :smiley: I’ve got the manga for One Piece but haven’t really read it. But my brother loves it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well maybe you should give them both a try. They are really good.

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to be your friend! And ik it’s weird but I too don’t have many friends irl so episode forums is kinda my outlet. You should know we have an age difference but as I saw on your previous posts you don’t mind so… Pm me if you want!

2 Likes

Oh no, is it now I say that I do not like pickles haha? I hope we still can be friends :rofl:

2 Likes

Aww, :pleading_face: that’s sad, but I’ll let it slide! We can still be friends! :cowboy_hat_face: Do you have an insta?

2 Likes

Hiya! Never seen any kdrama but I’ve seen some jdrama haha, if that counts :laughing: Of course you’ll be accepted haha

2 Likes

That’s so nice of you :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi, I love gaming and you did come to the right places. I never really made friends because Im also shy. But i made a lot of new friends on forums.

1 Like

Hey! I am Danielle(Dani) and I’d love to talk to you and become your friend! @Archangel

2 Likes

Hi! How’s everyone here in this thread doing?
For me, I was on videocall with my friends for three hours, then I did some work and now I’m here while I’m watching vampire diaries :blush:

2 Likes

i think we’re going to be great friends :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Maybe with the Mortal Instruments but not so sure with One Piece haha. I’m a little bit picky when it comes to anime and genres, it’s a bit too happy and colourful :laughing: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Its ok if you don’t, i understand its not for everyone. But I’m just going to say that when i first heard about it i thought i wouldn’t like it but then i decided to give it a try and it ended up becoming one my favorites. So, you never know until you try.

1 Like

Oh same, I had both an online lesson as well as an exam :sweat_smile: And now I have to study for another exam on Friday haha, it’s like the never ending story :joy: But good luck on the exam tomorrow :wink: Maybe you can celebrate being done with it, with something nice afterwards. That’s usually what I do :hugs:

1 Like

That is very true indeed :thinking: You never know something unless you try it. Maybe someday I’ll give it a shot :wink:

1 Like

Oh yes, bring forth my anime people! :rofl: :hugs: Got any favourite??

1 Like

Anyways, don’t hesitate to send me a message if you feel like talking:)

1 Like

I’d love to be your friend
I love reading, writing, cooking, and music
2years older though
Pm me any time you feel like talking :blush:

1 Like

Hiya! I would love that as well! PM and we can chat :relaxed: :grin:(because I’m so afraid of missing replies here in the thread, since there’s so many more than I thought, which I am so grateful for haha)

1 Like

Hiya! I’m doing alright!
That sounds really nice!
Then I have to ask… (even though I never watched the entire thing) Damon or Stefan? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy:

1 Like