Sia’s 3rd Outline CONTEST

Hi guys and welcome to my 3rd outline contest! My other were kinda flops :grimacing: so I’m hoping this one turns out well, okay so first I’ll go over a few rules!

YOU CAN USE BOTH OUTLINES

RULES
•Don’t remove the watermark. I know that no one will try to steal but you still have to be sure :woman_shrugging:
•Don’t copy someone else’s picture, be unique it’s what it’s based on :slight_smile:
•No drama or off topic comments you will be flagged!

prizes
1st- likes on insta, follow, edit (up to 3 ppl) , cover/ splash, shout
2nd- like spam, follow,edit and cover/ splash (2 ppl max)
3rd- 1 person edit, follow, splash

Outlines

PNG version

Examples of my work

DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 10TH

Tags

@Problematic_Patrick @EllasStorys @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @lanafrazer_episode @maddy_roleplayz @appleqrl @sh61599 @moonlight_fanatic @anon89987562 @Infinitee @Shadowclaw @HollyFaith @_Shi_Shi @keiji @PropertyofNae

9 Likes

@Bethany1 you might want to join. Thanks for the tag. Can we color both outlines?
Also do you have the png Version?

3 Likes

Sure :grin:

1 Like

For which?

1 Like

Both

1 Like

1 Like

I feel honored for the tag, sadly I won’t join but I wish you and all contestants the best of luck <3

Thank you for the tag love and I will be joining. :blush::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Turtle_Cat
She may want to join and knows others that may :blush:

2 Likes

1 Like

You’re welcome hun.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, Beth. I’d love to enter, but I have work on my story to be done so maybe next time.:grin:

Here’s some tags off the top of my head:
@Rac5hel @Maria.StoryWritter @inkkee @Jayl @Cheyara_Skadi @fcukforcookies @ChayChay @PerplexedJam @MagixQueenie @TheCreepyNun @Gamer_Gurl @keiji @EVL.Daisy

6 Likes

Thanks for tagging people and good luck with the story :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much.:blush:

1 Like

yep. No offence, I totally respect outline contests, but don;t tag me for them. They aren’t really interesting for me

3 Likes

Alright, thanks for telling me!:smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome hun I know if you didn’t enter you would know some that may. :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

I’m joining like I planned to :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Girl I need people to enter mine. Lol

3 Likes