Siblings With Benefits | The Official Roleplay

communication
community

PLOT:

Kate thought that Kendall was her brother but she was wrong. They refuse to see each other for weeks but that changes when a friend plays Cupid. When they thought they were ready to make it official new love came on their way.

RULES:

• DO NOT BE RUDE

• YOU CAN’T BE MORE THAN 1 CHARACTER

• Sex is allowed just don’t get into details

CHARACTERS:

Kate Walker (Me)

Has a crush on Kendall
Personality: Kind, caring, and smart
Faceclaim:

Kendall Ross (Chay)

Has a crush on Kate
Personality: Kind, caring and lovable.
Faceclaim:

Rachelle Patterson (_Nashia)

Has a crush on Kendall
Personality: Smart, jealous
Face Claim:

Shawn Wells (Epy.sympatics)

Has a crush on Kate
Personality: jealous, kind

The sing ups

Kendall

I have been avoiding Kate for some time now. I go out my way to make sure I don’t see her. She is beautiful and means a lot to me, but we can’t…

@Doksanwrites

Kate

I have been avoiding Kendall for over 3 weeks now. Since the life changing discovery things haven’t been going really well.

@ChayChay

Orp: where are they at?? Haha…

orp: idk lol

orp: timezones suck…

Kendall

I leave my house in hopes I won’t have to see Kate today. I’ve been avoiding her for over 3 weeks. I think we have been avoiding each other really! One day everything changed. It went from being all find and dandy to being just plain weird!

@Doksanwrites

Kate

Anxiety and deppresion all my only friends now. I can’t live the house. I don’t want to leave it. Me and Kendall said “We need some space” but it turned out we act like eachother don’t exist!

@ChayChay

Kendall

Acting like she doesn’t exist is just so much easier. I mean how can you avoid someone you find attractive. It’s hard I can tell you that first hand. Forbidden love is the worst kind.

@Doksanwrites

Kate

Ughhh, those 3 weeks feel like ages!

@ChayChay

Kendall

These 3 weeks have been hell. I want to see her so bad but I know it’s not what’s best.

@Doksanwrites

Kate

Should I get out? NOOO! I CANT! I need company so baaad

Kendall

I look around and I wonder
Where is everyone. Nobody is here!

ORP: @julie726

ORP: Yaaa?

ORP: Should we start RPing? Lol

ORP: Can we do it after a bit? I need to have dinner now, if I don’t get going my dad’s gonna kill me. Sorry… :cold_sweat:

Okie dokie Jello!