☎ Sienna's Retro Story Card Shop [open for business + free] ☎

Sienna’s Retro Story Card Shop :phone:

~
~
~
~
~

RULES

º We can decline your request if we see a reason to do so.

º Use the password! Without the password snowflakes are cold we will just refuse your request completely.

º No hate! If you don’t like what we gave you we can always make changes. If not, please try to keep your opinions to yourself <3

º Use the forms provided! This way we have all the info. If you don’t we’ll ask you to do so.

ARTISTS

~
~
~
º @_sienna

examples (the following examples are for demonstration use only.)

º @Makayla.Reed

examples (the following examples are for demonstration use only.)

!

FORMS
~
~
~

Storycard Form

Preferred Artist?:
Password?:
Aesthetic/Vibe your going for?:
Story cover:
Story Description:
Author name, Instagram, etc…:
Color palette:
Any other details:

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

random tags (sorry if you didn't wanna be tagged)

@Randomwriter07 @rachelonepisode @Toxic @Rainbowpower6876 @EllyAus234 @JennIzzy_Love @Cherry_epy @Rosalinda.Episode @mdrawzz @blackmeow20 @molly247 @Cassandra_Dean @melaniesmall @Liam.epsd @alicia12 @nicollil @MissCandyBar @dazzling_ash @LucyLu @_Mia2 @Episode.george @avagoodwriter @Winter1794 @piper-noel-milliman @devuwrites @xxOlivia_Meganxx @ItsLily @Bridi @Jade10 @ItzLayla @Daisywhite20 @Yellow.Coconut @pupplegum @PurpleRadiance @starscriptor @LR_epsd @Bertha @ItsTerra @viarose @LiliStar @Makayla.Reed @Darknesuni101 @Waqui @Winter1794 @simpxzee @mclara @MMG @Car @mustloveorange @toxic_venom_101 @Episode.george @tosinx @Minimayday @miumi.writes

12 Likes

Hey! I don’t need one atm, but this is so cute!

2 Likes

thank you! :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Hii! I would love a Story Card :blob_hearts:

These are the details:

Preferred Artist?: @_sienna
Password?: snowflakes are cold
Aesthetic/Vibe your going for?: Minimalist, simple, clean, flirty?
Story cover: Can I send it to your DMs? I haven’t posted it publicly yet.
Story Description: Camila’s ex left her broken hearted and now she refuses to give love a chance. What happens when she meets Ryan? Will she be able to open up and love again?
Author name, Instagram, etc…: @mlywrites
Color palette:

Any other details:
CC, Art scenes, 1 LI (male) 2 endings.

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok sure! send me the cover through PM

Hey this is it so far is there anything you wanna change??

i still have to add the description but this is just the vibe that i went with

do you like the first one or the second more?

1 Like

I like the first one with the white more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I be removed from the tag list here, “the secrets game”, the “discussion” and “feature” threads I was tagged previously, I never really participated in those types of threads so it seems a bit annoying being tagged!! I’m sorry, if I sound rude I’m just stressed out and being tagged constantly for something I don’t find interest in, isn’t helping!! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Can I be removed from the tags as well? Normally it doesn’t matter to me if I get tagged in random things a few times but you’ve kind of tagged me a lot lately :sweat_smile:. Thanks hun! And good luck with your shop!
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

@Rosalinda.Episode @PurpleRadiance yes ofc! (sorry to bother you) you’ve been tagged alot because i get lazy and copy and paste the random tags list from my previous thread so that why :,)

2 Likes

No worries and thanks for understanding :blob_hearts::purple_heart:

1 Like

ty and np!

1 Like

Can you also remove me from all of the tags? I appreciate the tag but it does get a little bit hectic with the amount of tags I get. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have a story so what would I do with story card lol :joy:
Sorry and thank you for tagging me.
Tho I don’t need card I wish your shop a very best luck and I loved your examples a lot.
I would recommend this shop to people who needs :blob_hearts:
Good luck Sienna

1 Like

These are so cute, if i had a story i would definitely reguest :purple_heart: :((

1 Like

Bump! :heart:

Thanks for the tag :slight_smile:
I have an upcoming story, so when it’s out, I’ll consider to request if you’re still open :slight_smile:
Cute examples! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Don’t need I anything but I loveee this vibe!
Might request something later tho :wink:

1 Like

tyy