faceclaims are up !

Mini Reminder Tags
~ @Ella, Zacks plot add if you come up with an idea :slight_smile: - PM me
~ @alytriplex, Reinette’s bio when you have a moment - PM me

(no rush, still a month out)

quiiick question: what is the setting for the RP going to be like? (like, what technology is available and roughly what time period are they in?)

I’m going to say like the year where touch phones just started coming out. So not much “high” tech (besides Technomancers’s robots)

I feel like I should join in this one. I have heard many great things. I shall reserve for two. Don’t let me make any more tho. XD

The Faceclaims have been updated :slight_smile:

I’ve submitted my characters! :smile:

Faceclaims are updated again!

Hey @FallenAngelNight13 I just looked at the faceclaims and realized I made a typo on Crystal’s bio.

If says “three sisters (6, 5, and 4 years younger).“ it is supposed to say older since they Crystal is the youngest.

I’ll fix it asap

Thanks

Is there any kind of character type you would like me to make? I’m happy to balance things out if the need arises. :slight_smile:

I was never in it, but this role-ay is a legend, and I need to join, and I don’t care how busy I’ll be the moment it starts, and–
slaps self across face
Don’t you dare.

I may stalk this after it starts.

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been busy >.<

Perhaps… uh more girly males and more masculine females? Tom boys?

Tis fine :slightly_smiling_face:
Ooh, fair enough. :thinking: Tomboys i can do easy, but an effeminate guy will be an interesting one. Challenge accepted!