Signed in under different email

So I accidentally signed in under a different email. Now I can’t seem to go back to the one that I have my story under. Yes I have logged out and tried coming back in but it keeps coming back with the new email. Anyone know how to fix?

You need to clear your cache. On google chrome it is an option when clearing your history.
That will make it so you are able to log in to your other account but you need to make sure that you haven’t got the 30 day sign in option marked, as that is what makes it so you can’t switch between accounts.

I just did that and it didn’t clear it for the script email it did it for forum as I had to sign back in just now.

I’ve cleared and done everything and still can not access my original account. Guess I’m done with Episode because I am not going to go back and recreate everything. Thanks for your help anyway.

Moved to Writer’s Portal Bug since I understand it to be referring to a sign-in problem with the Portal. :wink: I’d suggest submitting a help ticket to the support team, they’d be happy to help you! :smiley:

Okay. This has been resolved. I don’t know if you need to close it or if I do that. Thank you.

I can close it. :wink: