SIGNUPS: Game show: Don't get robbed (Realistic art prize?!?!?)

I’ve noticed some forumers need to have a realistic art scene or cover but don’t have the money to pay for commissions.
If you’re one of them, then you have a chance to win a realistic art scene or cover by me!

All you have to do is to participate this game show and if you win, you will rewarded with a realistic art scene / pfp / cover / fictional husband or wife (because you’re on episode strike and you have no idea how to make use of your prize)

Without further ado, let me briefly talk about what the game is about:

So basically, how the game works is that contestantts will have to answer a question everyday, which will begin on the 24th of May (Friday). A set of questions will be given at a specific time and they have pick a question and answer as fast as possible. This is a first come first serve thing so if any of the questions have been answered before, other contestants are not allowed to answer those question, despite answering the wrong answer. The last person to answer the question will be eliminated. If a contestantt answered a question incorrectly, his/her placement will be affected.

So, how do I arrange the placements?
Well, firstly I’ll arrange your placements according to when the contestants have answered. Then, participants with the correct answers will take priority. Contestants who didn’t answer any of the questions will be eliminated.

For example:
Human A: 1st place (answered correctly)
Human B: 2nd place (answered incorrectly)
Human C: 3rd place (answered correctly)
Human D: Didn’t answer

After rearranging:
Human C: 2nd place (answered correctly)
Human B: 3rd place (answered incorrectly)
Human D: INSTANTLY ELIMINATED

Why is this game different from others?

1. You are allowed to play even when you’re silenced/on hold. I’ll create a pm for each contestant and you can answer through the PM, ONLY IF you’re on hold/silenced.
  2. When will of every single round begin will be determined by discobot. Yes I repeat, discobot which means nothing is rigged in this game.
  3. Eliminated contestants have a chance to return.
  4. This game doesn’t depends on luck.
  5. No self-promo questions, because that’s unfair to the contestants.
  6. And most importantly, THE WHEEL WILL NOT BE USED IN THIS GAME!!! The elimination is fair and square. (Well, most of the time)

How will discobot determine the time is by using
@/discobot dice 1d24
1d24=1 dice 24 numbers
1-12 = a.m.
13-24 = p.m.

Rules

1. You must be active for at least a few minutes everyday as a new round will be hosted everyday.
  2. Be prepare to expect any twists. I can assure you this is not some plain quiz game, tea will be spilt.
  3. Please answer in every single round, or else you’ll be eliminated.
  4. I will not do art for anyone apart from the winner.
  5. Only contestants are allowed to chat on this thread, except of questions regarding this game.
  6. Do not answer any of the questions before I allow you to do so.
  7. You have to write down the question number and tag me everytime you answer or your answer will not be counted.

This is how you should answer:

Tagging humans from The Mafia Cult, from my poll or have participated in forum game shows before:
@Cami_epy @AlyssaThePretzel @Daisy_flower1 @OreoBiscuit @lvqbrl @appleqrl @epy.edits @loveyourself @AtlasFlameAi @Elva_Writes @Ghosty @MayPenny @ThatRandomPerson @SakuraCheam @zapcV @Chocolate_Mama @YassineCool @PropertyOfNae @Eleanor_W-15 @BadassSaasha @Zembo27 @rubywrites @anon48422657 @Jakefxy @Silver_Shadow @EmmaZedler @Epi.milkyway @AS007 @Mya.writes @Cassandra_Dean @Mashia @minnehaaa @BrookieK @SkyM @coco.xhic @keiji @StarMaryGoth @Neptune @Aesthetic @raindrvps @Blossomsepisode @SilverRose @Cookies1 @Linlin330 @Cara_writer @k.w.episode @Tyler @matchalatte @SilverStar @sofia2 @LeviTheLunatic @Whispering_Flower @Killerfrost @AnimeOtome @16AngelCat @Katie36 @estherdekker @anon71852408 @Stargazer54 @Amiraa @Flyingsky0128 @Forever1201 @anonymouuss @jiya.episode @MysteryMaker @Ray_Edwin @_Nasia @Simila100 @sahra.episode @Problematic_Patrick

Feel free to tag other humans!!!

Humans who are in:
@LeviTheLunatic
@OreoBiscuit
@Chocolate_Mama
@Ghosty
@EmmaZedler
@BadassSaasha
@Forever1201
@Kittenlove
@Whispering_Flower
@sahra.episode
@raindrvps
@Jakefxy
@rubywrites
@coco.xhic
@SkyM
@jazzysab13
@AlyssaThePretzel
@anonymouuss
@Diamond.Heart
@zapcV
@Epi.milkyway
@Cara_writer
@keiji
@lvqbrl
@Daisy_Flower1
@Silver_Shadow
@Fixelled
@anon48422657

20 Likes

I’ll explain how the game works in detail:

Firstly, discobot will determine when will the rounds begin. I’ll do something like this:

@/discobot roll 1d24
The reason why I want to roll a dice with 24 sides I so that it covers all the 24 hours.

For example, discobot rolled the number 5, it’ll start at 5a.m, EST.

So before 5a.m. I’ll release all the questions so y’all can google them first and so i won’t forget to release them.

To avoid any confusion such as, What is EST? When is EST now It’s 12p.m. here, how far is my time from EST?, there WILL be a countdown timer so y’all can refer to the timer.

Example:

How to answer:

Every round will last 24 hours and this is how I’ll be arranging your placements.

For example:
Human B: 2nd place (answered incorrectly)
Human C: 3rd place (answered correctly)
Human D: Didn’t answer

After rearranging:
Human C: 2nd place (answered correctly)
Human B: 3rd place (answered incorrectly)
Human D: INSTANTLY ELIMINATED

4 Likes

Bro I’m in

1 Like

Thanks!

I am in

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m in!

1 Like

In even tho imma lose

1 Like