Silencing Poc on the forums

I can’t comment unless you give me more information, like link to that thread. Otherwise it’s just speculation, and I’m way over it.

2 Likes

:tea::nerd_face: Is this it?

Thread has been unlisted and removed as a result of talking “negatively” about an update. Again: not bashing moderators. Not bashing other people. Just expressing dislike about an update. I messaged the moderators about the same thing happening to me on some threads, asking, for example, how saying we should get back on topic is off topic. No reply.

8 Likes

Oh. I know what you’re talking about. And I don’t agree. There were a lot of posts bashing mods. So good on them for closing it.

1 Like

This thread was unlisted for spreading hate towards moderators when no one commented on the mods. The update was the issue.

3 Likes

Speaking of, my thread saying I’m not going to be writing for Episode anymore has been closed pending review and still not opened even though it’s not broken any guidelines. I better message them about that and get ignored again.

4 Likes

I donnow why would u make a post about it… It’s like these ridiculous threads about leaving forums. If you want - go for it, don’t seek attention.
But yeah, unless I have more information on this as well, I won’t comment or make assumptions. I donnow u, so I can’t trust your judgement.

1 Like

Why don’t you tell me what guidelines were broken in this thread? Because I’ve seen you personally insult people, which is directly against guidelines, and the threads aren’t always closed.

4 Likes

Attention seeking is not against the guidelines, honey. Whether you find my post distasteful or not, it’s not broken any guidelines. The guideline about leaving the forums says it’s ok if you’re actually leaving. You will find no more story updates from ShanniiWrites.

Also, all posting online is attention seeking.

4 Likes

I just expressed my thoughts, without connecting it with guidelines. The rest stays

1 Like

Cursing is though. :face_with_monocle:

flag me then :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

This is off-topic.

2 Likes

I’d much rather you tell me what terms I broke than resort to off-topic ad hominem questions, thanks.

2 Likes

How do I know which ones? I didn’t see ur post :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

We’re “special snowflakes” and “whining” when defend ourselves as minorities and call out bigotry but others can get upset being called “honey” and not called the same thing? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

It’s a few posts above you.

2 Likes

This is not you-leaving-episode thread. This is you bashing-episode-encouraging-other-people-to-do-it thread. If I was mod, I would look into it as well.

1 Like

Well, you clearly didn’t read it. I said to you and on there that I won’t be writing for Episode anymore, which I am not. I’ve also formed a discord group with my friends on this, which is why I’m not on here as much as usual. I very positively asked people not to bash one another and there is nothing in the guidelines which says we can’t express our disappointment. Any moderator closing a thread for criticising Episode practices is going against the TOS and what they say when people bash moderators: they say you can express distaste for Episode but not directly attack moderators.

4 Likes

Actually, this was around the same time that the mods started saying that it’s ok to criticise Episode practices but not bash moderators.

3 Likes