Silhouettes : Creating a cast of shadow people

Hello Epi Ladies and Gents…

I am currently creating a section in my story that requires silhouettes of multiple people. Are we actually able to create shadow people to replicate the exact characters that we have already created? Is there a way to have the silhouette characters wear the same clothing their original character wears? Are there plus sized silhouettes that are customizable???
Help pleasee!!!

1 Like

create characters with all their features to ‘none’ except the face shape, and skin tone to ‘black silhouette’. if you give them a hairstyle set the colou to black silhouette as well!

you could make that their default outfit, unless you’re letting the reader choose the outfits. then you could make the silhouette change outfits in the dressing game as well.

1 Like

Okay!!! Great… thank you for that. That takes care of the first step.

Are these same characters able to wear the same clothes I originally had their visible character’s wearing??? I have to go back and see if the clothing comes out like a shadow. I have not gotten to the point of allowing readers to customize yet. Baby steps at this point!!! lol

1 Like

if you don’t want their clothes to be visible then just add a tiny tattoo or earring :star_struck:

1 Like

I was trying to have their clothes cast in the silhouette as well. Is there a way to do that?

1 Like

yeah, it works like normal outfits!

This is what she looks like. I have not inserted her into the story yet. Are her clothes supposed to turn black once I place her in the story???

1 Like

nope, it’s just the character that’s black, everything else will remain the same

Okay… that’s what I was having the biggest issue with. So what do the silhouettes look like then??? Naked people? Do they have clothing? Or they don’t have anything to wear???

they work the same as normal characters, it’s just that their features are ‘gone’ to make them appear like a shadow

Ah… okay. So I would have to dress my character like this if I want them to have some clothing in the picture!!! Okay… I think I may have figured out a work around with the information that you have provided me with. Thank you so much!!! This was hard. lol

2 Likes

lmao no worries! i’m always here to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I was going nuts trying to figure out how to even create a shadow character!!! lol

1 Like

HAHAHAH well it’s great that you know now <3

1 Like

Absolutely… I can now get back to working on my characters for this specific scene. Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.