Long:
Medium:
Short:

Please, no arguing, insults and rude/inappropriate comments

• Naturally grown nails
  • Artificially grow nails

0 voters

2 Likes

I love how the long and medium nails look, but unfortunately I have short nails because I play piano and if I want to play it I have to have short nails.
:joy:

2 Likes

I like these kinds of nails because when you are bending ur fingers hard on the inside of your palm, you DON’T leave markings there.

Plus, when your opening a can soda, it’s kinda easy, but lol gotta be careful whenever your doing something.

2 Likes

I think acrylics look gorgeous, but it gets in the way of typing and makes my nails weak so I tend to stay away from them. I like growing my nails out between medium and short tho :yum:

3 Likes

I had to have short in order to play the guitar, but as much as I love music, my love for good looking hands (with long nails, personality my opinion, no offense) won.

3 Likes

Omg thats randomly funny :joy:

2 Likes

long nails or short?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Long nails :confounded:

1 Like

Loll I feel ya but since I graduated from my music school I’m done with piano and I can have long nails.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, tht’s a nono for me. XDD

1 Like

I feel like long nails look pretty and are good for Asmr. :relieved::smirk:

BUT short nails can also look cute and are way more easier to live with lmao. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

And that’s the thing my nails can’t naturally grow long :joy:

2 Likes

I go through periods of really long acrylics and then periods of my natural nails (coz I let them breathe and repair) and each time I change I have to re-figure how I code for Episode because my typing style changes depending :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I feel you :joy::heart:

2 Likes

the short nails is longer than mine

my nailes

I like a medium long length but my nails grow really fast and the upkeep is constant. I have to clip, file, buff and polish them shits like every other week. The upside is I have built in finger knives so I’m basically Wolverine.

1 Like

I have naturally grown long nails, and people always ask me if they’re fake.

1 Like

same! I never wear acrylics just because my nails grow so long that all I need to do is slap some cute nail polish on those bad boys and people think I’m wearing fakes. :smile:

1 Like