Silly discussion, but 🙈

Was gonna say the short nails in the pic are not so short lol!! Yours are very short
Does it hurt??

1 Like

no. I alway had them that short. I cant work with long niels

I usually just have my natural nails out especially as my nails grow fast and grow long before I cut them lol. I don’t wear acrylic nails often but when I do, I like to get them long which I always end up regretting because one nail always ends up snapping in half which also snaps my actual nail along with it causing it to bleed and leaving me in immense pain.

1 Like

I am so glad I avoid acrylics. My friend had them once, and when it broke, you could tell how much it hurt. :persevere: Is it worse than stubbing a toe??

So much worse. I couldn’t even move my finger as it would hurt my nail when I did and sleeping was an absolute struggle lol.

1 Like

Short. I currently have acrylics but they’re pretty short. I lift weights and long nails get in the way :rofl:
Plus I hate typing with them.

I once dropped a weight plate on my fake nail. It broke off, flung across the gym and hit a mirror. I screamed then burst into tears lol.

5 Likes

My natural nails are very short, they don’t ever grow long, mainly because I have a habit of biting them when I’m stressed or anxious.

When I’m going on holiday, or there’s a special occasion, I usually just wear fake nails or acrylics, but I usually get acrylics because they look better and they stay on for longer, I’m not allowed to get them too long though. :woozy_face:

I winced so freaking much reading this. Stubbing a toe kills me - imagine having your whole nail being ripped off (even if its fake)!!! That literally sounds so painful :sob:

It was at like 4 in the morning too lol. I cried then whacked a bandaid on it and continued my workout :rofl: It was bleeding too and so painful.

1 Like

My real nails are long as hell. I’ve been growing them out since I was six. I don’t really do fake nails because they make me uncomfortable, nor do I do acrylics or gel :sweat:

But yeah, long nails for the win :heart_eyes_cat::smirk:

1 Like

Exactly!! :joy: Don’t even need to spend money. Just on the polish

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.