Silver Frame- OFFICIAL RP - Signups are still open

Robyn

She started to enjoy it more and more and I decided to speed it up now. I then realised I wasn’t completl nude, unlike her, and I then started undoing my belt and taking it off. When it was off I had a great idea. I put the belt around her neck like a untied tie. ThenI took both ends of the belt and started “steering” her head towards mine like women seduce men by yanking on their ties, except I did it more gentle. Me, on my knees got her to rise on her knees aswell, and then I grabbed her back tightly, like giving a big hug to somebody you haven’t seen in a while. Then I put her in this position (warning:nudity) . That way my face landed on her breasts. Her small and elegant breasts. Oh how I liked to kiss them. However I didn’t think this move through since we were in a perfect position to get it on, but only she was the only one that was fully unclothed, for I was still wearing my calvin klein underwear.

@Mondalsushanta637

1 Like

HAILEY

I locked my legs around him as he put me on his lap. He started kissing my breasts. I tilted my head back running my fingers through his hairs and sliding my hands down from his neck to his hips. Then I slowly took off his underwear and smirked at him.

@LeviTheLunatic

1 Like

Robyn

She took my underwear off and there we were. Completely natural, like god-made, sitting in a provocative position that could only be explained as sex and we could start at any moment. But it felt so weird to go and fuck her while just a second ago I kissed her breasts ever so gently. That’s why I decided to keep playing softly and provocativley until the sex feels natural, and i’m sure in the course of the evening it will some to that. That’s why I lay her down and decide to kiss her again. I don’t know why but kissing this girl is so sensual. As soon as my lips touched hers I felt much more natural. I didn’t want to spoil it by stopping and doing something that still feel unnatural and I decided to kiss her brains out, gradually. We started with a peck, then a prolonged kiss, a makeout session, and then we were like animals trying to eat eachother’s mouths. We were going at it like wilderbeast and then, when she moaned, I reaised we were actually going at it. Fully and completely, in harmony, we united as one and I also started moaning.

ORP: @Mondalsushanta637 is this her first time?

1 Like

HAILEY

I kind of liked that he didn’t started instantly when I took off his underwear. I smirked. He kissed me being on top of me. I was kissing him back with the same amount of passion. I bit his lips playfully while. As the kiss went harder, I was turned on. I made him feel that I was ready with my actions. He got it and we united as one. It felt awesome,like really awesome.

ORP - No, I mentioned it before. This isn’t her first time.

@LeviTheLunatic

Robyn

On the uncomfortable single bed, in the nurses office, our bodies entwined and in my head time stopped running and I felt awesome. Each penetration felt better than the last one, and kissing her body and lips every once in while only added to that. When I realised this, I positioned myself so I could both penetrate and make out with Hailey. Monaing louder and louder I didn’t even realise somebody could be at th school right now and hear us, all that mattered is the current pleasure both her and I felt. I felt so close to cumming, but I didn’t want it to end, so I tried everything in my power to make it as long as I can. It was painful, but that’s a small price to pay to prolong this moment.

@Mondalsushanta637 ORP: Sorry for late reply internet was off for a few minutes

1 Like

Ruth

She took a wistful, curious look at his blatant choice of atire, dark love bites tainted his skin, slyly peeking out into plain sight. “You’re really playing hard to lose with those clothes?” she laughed slightly out of satisfaction at her shameless creation. She led him out to the grand foyer while capsuling his large hand in her slender fingers, as they entered all eyes were on her, assessing, curious even, but holding back. She tightened her grip on his hand nervously as it became evident her palms were getting sweaty, nothing as such could truly faze her but she led him to the back row “I’m staying here, you can move further up if you want” she smiled sheepishly.

@Lady_Cannella ~ I’m due to fly back on the 3rd of July, until then I really cant say when I’ll be active. I’m sorry if it takes my a day or 2 to get back to you :sweat:

1 Like

HAILEY

His every breathe, every kiss and every push expressed how much he wanted me. And I expressed my lust with moans. He was trying hard to prolong the moment. But at last when he stopped, the pleasure was unbearable and I was glad that I didn’t push him away when he was kissing me.

@LeviTheLunatic
@LeviTheLunatic
ORP - It’s ok. And sorry I was sleeping.

Robyn

Soon enough he couldn’t hold it anymore. Oh god how good it would feel to just burst it already. He wante to aske if he should do it in our out becuase he couldn’t stop it from happening anymore, and becuase he didn’t know if she was currently ovulatong and didn’t want to be the cause of an unwanted pregnancy; but instead he didn’t ask that becuase he felt it would probably insult her and make this special moment less momentus. However he realised he couldn’t just cum on her withouth permission but she would just be angered if he did it inside. So I said “I’m cumming!” Hoping she’d express if she doesn’t want me to do it in.

ORP: @Mondalsushanta637 Matura (aka, Croatian SATs) are gonna make me an alcoholic … UFFFF

1 Like

ORP: Anybody approachable? I have one character that is …

2 Likes

ORP: I have Jordan.

2 Likes

HAILEY

I looked at him. The unwanted pregnancy is the last thing I’d want now. But I was too shy to say it bluntly to him. “Out” I whispered to him hoping that he’d understand what I wanted to say.

@LeviTheLunatic
Don’t stress yourself. You’ll do good. :hugs:

ORP: @AlyssaThePretzel where is he? Should I ust place him anywhere or?

1 Like

Robyn

I took out my penis and started rubbing it against her vagina to extract it all and to get rid of it. While making it I made an uncontorllable sound. The sound I made kind of resembled somebody burning their hand and making that sizzling sound while waving their hand to make the pain go away. Yeah that sizzling sound came into play a few times when I let out my thick cum on the top of her pussy and clitoris. Oh god! Was that satisfying! I could’ve controlled myself you know. I could’ve handled it a bit longer. I just now had her but I still want her. This was the best sex I had in my life and I think I’m getting addicted to this girl. To not make her feel like a cheap woman who just had sex with practically a stranger in a public place, I hold her up and kiss her again so she can understand I can commit. For some reason I felt like I gave her the impression I’m afraid of commitement and relationships, but I can handle a relationship very well.

@Mondalsushanta637

1 Like

HAILEY

I liked that he didn’t think low of me after what we did. I kissed him back. But I still wasn’t ready for a commitment like I didn’t want a relationship. But the other part of me maybe wanted a relationship. And I just realised that at the moment. “I need to have a shower…” I said slowly. It wasn’t like I was inviting him to join me but it wouldn’t be so bad if he did. So, why not?
@LeviTheLunatic

Robyn

I looked at her with a smile “Is that an invitation?”

@Mondalsushanta637

1 Like

HAILEY

“Yes, if you wanna come” I chuckled, “No, if you don’t want to. Choice is yours”

@LeviTheLunatic

ORP: I’m not from a school that has nurse’s offices. Do you guys have showers there? @Mondalsushanta637

1 Like

ORP - I was thinking about taking them to Hailey’s dorm.

1 Like

Robyn

“If you think about it tho. It doesn’t seem like a very sexy idea. We’re both here naked, then we put our clothes on to walk somewhere where we’ll jsut take our clothes off again. By then I doubt we’ll still be turned on.”

@Mondalsushanta637

1 Like

HAILEY

I rolled my eyes, “I wasn’t giving you a “sexy idea”, I was just talking about a shower. But it’s okay, I going alone” I said as I started putting on my clothes again.

@LeviTheLunatic