Silver Frame Sign- Up! |||RP|||

Are the signups still open?

2 Likes

Yep!

1 Like

Okay, I’ll probably sign up for a female :grin:

2 Likes

I signed up. @AlyssaThePretzel let me know when I can start RPing.

2 Likes

alright go ahead!

2 Likes

I just wanted to ask you if you won’t do that because it is just taking up the thread slightly and since some people are busy sometimes so they won’t be able to answer. I am not trying to be rude, if it sounds that way.

3 Likes

Ok it’s okay… I’ll stop… :grin::sparkling_heart:… If this is okay i am going to do it only if they were replying and forgot like for Examples… Answered to you but forgot mine…

2 Likes

Anybody approachable?

I finally made it folks!
I’ve finished the face claims! I’m sorry if some will have a question mark and not the actual face claim…if you can, send me the image so I’ll replace it. If you notice something wrong, advice me :wink:.

Tags

@Alyssa_Epi
@LeviTheLunatic
@minnehaaa
@luminias
@UnicornPlayz.Episode
@Tizi628
@thegreennebula.ep
@Chloe6
@Cheshire.Cat
@AlyssaThePretzel
@Mondalsushanta637

Face Claims: click here!!!

4 Likes

Finally! I can’t wait to RP with my fellas

2 Likes

@LeviTheLunatic - Just wanted to let you know that they are in a world full of magic. So she didn’t understand why that would happen. Like why the people wouldn’t believe him and why he kept it a secret.

1 Like

Oh … Let’s forget that remark then lol

1 Like

@AlyssaThePretzel, @Lady_Cannella (I thought you should know) - I am sorry, but I have to drop this RP. I totally forgot to tell you since I wasn’t on very much.

3 Likes

No worries :wink: I feel ya, we all have our real lives :blush:

1 Like

Hey, @AlyssaThePretzel, can I still signup?

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Great! :smiley:

I signed up! Now I have to wait until my FaceClaim is added to the FaceClaims, right?

@AlyssaThePretzel

1 Like

Nope go ahead and start your RP time!!

1 Like

Yay! I’ll start right away!