Simon says is being made but i need your opinion!

Simon (Talk_agree_happy) Sorry if it isnt the real thing lol
YOU(Or the name u pick lol) Simon says, Tell the big gossip or face the bat.
Mia (Talk_scared)
What the heck?! why!
SIMON SHOOTS MIA
everyone starts screaming
Simon (Talk_agree_happy)
Well, Someone else had to die.
05%20PM
Simon(Talk angrily)
YOUR NAME DO IT NOW!
IS this good.

I need more context, Right now I’m trying to follow what’s happening but I can’t imagine what’s going on lol. Maybe take a screenshot of the scene if you want advice on whether the directing is good. Or more context on what’s happening. Idk I can’t tell much from this other than the fact that the scene is suspenseful. I’m guessing they are playing a high stakes game of Simon says but I could be completely off lol.

Okay yeah it is Sorry I have to remove this I noticedthis was a dumb choice

1 Like

It’s cool. I hope you get the help you need :slight_smile:

Okay About the characters, Placing on on top of another is getting infuriating! how do I place them without one just blocking another :confused: wa sthat too confusing I mean How to show them all in one area

Have you tried spot helper? In the portal there is a tab that says directing helper Click on that and it should show you five or so other tabs. One will say Spot helper click on that and you will be able to control what exact spot your character is. Once you’re done just copy the coordinates from the little white text box and place it in your script.

1 Like

Ooooooh Face palm woah sorry now i know thanks

1 Like

It’s cool. If that’ s not clear enough I would suggest looking up and advance placement video on youtube and watching it, it will show you step by step how to do it. I recommend Joseph Evens. He has tons of videos on how to do stuff in Episode portal

Okay ima go watch him right now. Ty so much :heart:

1 Like

Yeah np

1 Like