💎 Simple Charactercards Shop 💎 [OPEN]

OMGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSS i love youuuuu
Thank you so much :two_hearts:
Just one more req pwease
I want to upload them on insta so like cover for it like character info character cards by sarah07 page :pleading_face:

1 Like

And yes please a lil change in outfit of xander :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

You´re welcome hun! :blob_hearts: I´m gald you like them! :yay: But how do you mean that with insta and what exactly do you want me to change in Xanders outfit? :relaxed:

1 Like

Omg yesss
So like a template on which " Main Characters Of Stay" and " character cards by sarah07" is written. And yes please change Xander’s outfit especially lower body outfit. Change it to someone hot and cute. And tysm ily :heavy_heart_exclamation::kissing_heart:

1 Like

And yes Xander’s character card’s background too.
Sorrryyyy!!!

1 Like

It´s okay, don´t worry. And sure you can do that if you want. :relaxed: Also I´ll send you a picture of the next outfit of Xander and you can tell me, if you like it or not and I´ll search for a new background for Xander okay? :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Okiwwww

1 Like

What do you say about this one? @lexiwritesepisode

Summary

1 Like

Niceeee. But can u pls change the upper?

1 Like

Sure thing :relaxed:

Yayyyyyy

1 Like

And what about this one?:

Summary

1 Like

Omgggg yessssssss

1 Like

Yay! :joy: Then I´ll get on it as fast as I can!

1 Like

Request Completed

@lexiwritesepisode here is the card of Xander and I hope you like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts::

Xander Charactercard:

Like it???
I love it girlie!!!
Tysm ily

1 Like

Aww thank you luv! :blob_hearts: :sneezing_face: I’m so glad you like it! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :blob_hearts: :yay:

Omg I can’t wait to see your shop girl :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you hun! :blob_hearts: :pleading_face: Yeah I’m kinda excited, but I think it won’t be in the next two weeks, it will probably be a bit later. :sweat_smile:

1 Like