šŸ’• Simple contest from Niaaaa šŸ’• {CLOSE}

Alrigh

1 Like
  1. sipders/insects
  2. everything (not kidding, im already laughing :joy:, i once started laughing when i saw a bird)
  3. a teacher, a nurse and i wanted to wash dishes :woman_shrugging: :rofl:
  4. Sunshine :sunny:
  5. postitve, sweet, kind, funny, chill
  6. a piano
  7. bake muffins
  8. sagittarius, because thats my zodiac sign and its so accurate, scorpio, because thats my brotherā€™s zodiac sign, and libra because kinda reminds meā€¦ with the indecisive part
  9. I guess aries, becasue it is weird, leo, because it reminds me of that popular kid from school,
    aquarius because its a bit boring
  10. People dont understand the importance of food especially muffins, like come on guysā€¦ :woman_facepalming: :joy:

some tags :arrow_down:
@FoxyLolz @DontMindMe @lenathequeen

5 Likes
  1. Nothing to be honest :joy:
  2. Tiktoks
  3. Teacher
  4. Yes, lots. Cherii, Cici, Ciara
  5. Laugh all the time, fun to be around, observant
  6. A laptop
  7. I would save it in my savings
  8. VIRGOS!
  9. Capricorns. Thatā€™s it.
  10. I want to become a millionaire (:
3 Likes

muffins :sob::sob::crazy_face:

3 Likes
  • 1. What is your biggest fear? : Whatā€™s hiding in the darkā€¦ :eyes:
  • 2. What makes you laugh the most? : literally everything :sob::joy:
  • 3. What did you want to be when you were small? : A therapist (heh)
  • 4. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? yes a lot, Aria,Ria,Ana,Ari, and my personal favorite Ariana Grande
  • 5. How would your friends describe you? funny, not afraid to speak the truth
  • 6. What is the best gift you have been given? a pink Mercedes (please read the hidden) it was one of those toy cars for little kids :joy:
  • 7. What would you do if you won the lottery? give the money to my mom
  • 8. 3 zodiacs sign that you like? and why Virgo (me),Leo (one of my best friends),and pieces (spelling check, and my best friend)
  • 9. 3 zodiacs sign that you dislike? and why Libra (my brother), Cancer (this annoying kid),Aries (a bully :rage:)
  • 10. Anything you have in mind? Winning this contest lol i will take third :smirk:

I already liked! Im too lazy to tag

4 Likes

nice like it

1 Like

This sounds fun, Iā€™d like to enter!

• 1. What is your biggest fear?
    Falling from heights, whatā€™s in the dark, anything with more then 4 legs, small holes (donā€™t ask)

• 2. What makes you laugh the most? Maybe memes, my brother completely loosing it, my dog in a hyper mood, others falling, terrible jokes

• 3. What did you want to be when you were small? I wanted to be a doctor then nurse then a pediatrician, now something completely different.

• 4. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it? I always get one from my family every other week, but itā€™s half of my name. But I was also called ā€˜Happyā€™ on my team because I was very shy and never smiled :joy:

• 5. How would your friends describe you? Introverted, pretty :expressionless:, sarcastic, really weird when im hyper, quiet, hungry.

• 6. What is the best gift you have been given? My dog.

• 7. What would you do if you won the lottery? Same response every time, save a large portion, give a medium portion away, and give a smaller portion to my struggling father.

• 8. 3 zodiacs sign that you like? and why Cancer (mine), Scorpio because my sister is one and sheā€™s hilarious, and maybe a Libra because the oneā€™s ive met have witty sense of humor lol.

• 9. 3 zodiacs sign that you dislike? and why Cancer (mine) too emotional and too selfless, Sagittarius since my step father is one and corrects my jokes-its annoying, and Libra because well, search up memes of them, youā€™ll see.

• 10. Anything you have in mind? About? :thinking:

Extra (tag):
@Daisy084 (your the first person I thought of, sorry lol)

3 Likes

1.What is your biggest fear?
Dying alone or drowning :sob:

1. What makes you laugh the most?
    Iā€™m sorry! But when kids fallsšŸ˜‚

2. What did you want to be when you were small?
    I wanted to own my a bakery shopšŸ„°

3. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
    Yes I did my family calls me ā€œMs.Kā€

4. How would your friends describe you?
    They would say Iā€™m mean and evil

5. What is the best gift you have been given?
    Last Wednesday I got my nose pierced and tattoo done for my birthday that was the best gift everšŸ¦‹

6. What would you do if you won the lottery?**
    I would probably move my family into a better home!

7. 3 zodiacs sign that you like? and why**
    I like Sagittarius, Aries, and Taurus I like them all is because I feel like weā€™re all alike in some kind of way

8. 3 zodiacs sign that you dislike? and why**
    I canā€™t stand Cancers, Geminiā€™s and Aquarius I just feel like they show to much emotion and emotions make me some what uncomfortable :sob:

9. Anything you have in mind? Lol I donā€™t know what to put! So Iā€™m going to say Have an awesome day and remember you are beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

Dude Iā€™m having a hard time here thinking who to tag 'cause youā€™ve already tagged the ones I know :sob:

2 Likes

:grin::grin::joy:

2 Likes

I donā€™t really need anything from your prices, but I want to do this anyway because it seems fun!

You know, Iā€™ve thought long and hard about this and I honestly canā€™t think of something that Iā€™m deathly afraid of. Itā€™s hard to be afraid of anything when youā€™re not afraid to die :clown_face: :raised_hand:

Stupidest things, like someone having a funeral for a potato.

A crocodile.

Oh, so many! Once I had the nickname ā€œNutellaā€ because someone in my bus was like ā€œNUHA TELL HERā€, and another dude heard ā€œNutellaā€.

One that still sticks with people today is ā€œnuhahahahahahahaā€. I blame myself for making it my username for a year :smiley: . BUT THAT WAS A DARE AND 13 YEAR OLD ME THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A WUSSY MOVE TO BACK OUT OF IT. Whenever me and my ex-friends were texting and someone laughed, theyā€™d type in ā€œnuhahahahaā€ instead of just ā€œhahahahaā€. It was the birth of many memes, so I live with no regrets :relieved:.

My sister calls me baby girl :smiley:

There are others, like Nene, Alien, Nunu, Didi, Mami, and so many more that would seem very odd without context.

Babe, what friends? :sob: :raised_hand:

My sister is literally my only friend now (thatā€™s my fault, I donā€™t like having friends), and sheā€™d say ā€œBitch hates the human species and would rather live with a rhino, but would still give her life for a strangerā€.

Honestly, the unconditional love from my sister.

take a quarter of it and give it to wildlife reserves and places like that, another quarter of it for charity, a quarter of it to my parents, some more of it to my motherā€™s sistersā€™ families, and the rest to my sister.

Not the biggest fan of horoscopes, never really understood it, so none.

Same answer haha.

ā€œI saw a bee and a flower have sexā€ - Liza Koshy.

2 Likes

Points combine= 7/10
5 points for liking this post!
5 points for tag
:two_hearts:

2 Likes
  • 1. What is your biggest fear?
    oblivion? :pleading_face:

• 2. What makes you laugh the most?
    my bestie :pleading_face: (who also makes me cry :joy: )

• 3. What did you want to be when you were small?
    interior designer, doctor, artist XD

• 4. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
    well here everyone calls me ZEN! i hav looadsss here is the list;
    mailu
    zeny
    zee-zee
    jeemaba (thats my 2 yr old bro trying to pronounce my name and everyone finds it funny and SUDDENLY BOOM! its my new name :joy: )
    chottu (shortie)
    kuttipishash (little devil :joy: )

• 5. How would your friends describe you?
    confident, sassy, sarcastic, kind

• 6. What is the best gift you have been given?
    every drop of love that goes with the gift means a lot to me
    heres the list again coz i cant choose
    my brother! its such a blessing to have him , this has a past storyā€¦ :pleading_face:
    a bracelet my bestie gave
    everything my parents give
    and this laptop which i am using rn :pleading_face:
    7. What would you do if you won the lottery?
    go to a trip :flight_departure:

• 8. 3 zodiacs sign that you like? and why
    i am sorry i dont believe in zodiacs ):

• 9. 3 zodiacs sign that you dislike? and why
    i am sorry i dont believe in zodiacs ):

• 10. Anything you have in mind?
    I LOVE EVERONE WHO IS READING THIS :wink:
    they had the patience to read the whole thing :joy:

thanks for the tag @HazelBourne

tagsss!!!

@blanche_writes @N_Olivia @Lucy6 @nuha.episode @Nazee_writes @Qettix

7 Likes

Points= 7/10
5 points for liking this post
20 points for tags

So you hate me?

2 Likes

Point=10/10
5 points for liking this post.
15 points for tags
:heart:

3 Likes

Points= 10/10
15 points for tags

2 Likes

Points= 8/10
5 points for liking this post!

2 Likes

Points= 9/10
5 points for liking this post

2 Likes

Points= 8/10

1 Like

:pleading_face::apple::raised_back_of_hand:t3:!

thank you for the compliment little devil :grin:

:kiss::hearts::safety_pin:

3 Likes