Simple Question For Authors Out There! :blob_hearts:

What account do you guys usually use for writing On episode writer portal? and which one is the best in your perspective share your thoughts down below! :blush:

• A Google Account
  • Facebook Account
  • Signing in with Apple

0 voters

2 Likes

I use my Google account because at the time it was the only option :joy: If Apple was there at the time, I would have probably logged in with my account. I think Google or Apple is fine, but maybe I would advise creating a new account for your writing, it’s easier that way and you don’t get spammed with episode-related stuff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you sm for sharing your opinion! that means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

No problem! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I use google accounts bc it’s a bit easier for me

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your opinion! :heart::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I never tried signing in with facebook or apple but I think with google is better, btw you have your mail and is much more organized.

2 Likes

My way, Facebook, has always supported me in my business, so I used Facebook and did not try other options. :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Ahh, good point you got there! thanks for sharing your opinion! :sparkles::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Sure :wink:

2 Likes

Ahh, yes! i totally agree with that. thank u for sharing your thoughts! :cupid::place_of_worship:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

bump! :llama:

are u a bot :grinning:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

nope she isn’t :smiley:

2 Likes

she’s the admin & the moderator so she isn’t a bot. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Oh… lol :see_no_evil: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: