Simple script template help needed! **PLEASE PLEASE HELPP** (Credit will be given)

So there’s a scene in my story that I need help coding… So I just thought that I’d stop by and see who could help me out with a script template! Thanks!

Ok so here’s the background:
(The checkout station is an overlay)

In the scene, MC is in the hospital and she asked her boyfriend (KAIDEN) for some food. He decided to also get her a card. But, Kaiden has a tendency to fool around with other girls that arent MC Even though they have a sort of “open relationship” The man next to mc in the hospital is also injured, and him and mc became friends. Mc has a little crush on the man as they’ve been flirting a lot, just enough to make her jealous when she finds out he has a girlfriend (MEADOW). The mans girlfriend is in the same store as Kaiden (Mc’s boyfriend) and they are both picking out a card for their lovers in the hospital. But since they are both unloyal to their lovers, they start flirting… etc. Then they end up talking more at the hospital, where mc discovers both kaiden flirting with meadow, and the fact that the man she’s crushing on has a girlfriend the whole time…

OF COURSE, IM NICE AND I WONT ASK ANYONE TO CODE ALL OF THAT MESS…

Just the first part of the store scene where KAIDEN and MEADOW meet each other at the display of books/card s in the background and greet each other. I’d like as many background characters as possible, Please (since its a busy supermarket).

Any other questions? Just ask!

Thanks!
~Blossom

I can do it I think

If you can try, that’s be great! I have someone trying now so if you dont want to, or you change your mind, I’ll be fine. It be great to see what you can do, though! I’d love to use it.

If @EpisodeGirl couldn’t do it, then you can ask me! :slight_smile:

Great! You could try as well!