Simply Flagged?

Hey!! So let’s be honest! Have you got a flag without a reason?? I have seen many people getting flagged without a reason!! I mean why?? When some people say topic related things to , they get flagged?? If you got any experience of know someone who got flagged without a reason, Reply :relaxed:

20 Likes

Many times actually…
I see people getting flagged without any reason …like what is actually happening to these people…I found it frustrating if my post gets flagged without any reason

5 Likes

Yeah I got flagged once!! Like I asked a person why she got flagged, and guess what someone flagged me for asking :smiley::neutral_face:

4 Likes

Lol soooo many times, I have made a decision to not reply to any threads except R4R threads…like bro someone has to flag me…I am frustrated anyway.

4 Likes

:neutral_face: that should feel bad :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Whoopdeedoo here we go again…

So I once sent a reply in the limelight wish list thread and didn’t realize you can’t put premium outfits. Well I was wrong but there was no need to flag me for being off topic, a nice, sweet reply would have been enough

5 Likes

No, I haven’t but I had to flag someone for posting homophobic and racist reply on a thread.

3 Likes

You did a great job :blush: but I was talking about if you get flagged for no reason :sweat_smile: but you did a good job :blush:

2 Likes

You got a point there :relaxed: they should have explained and then say that it is off topic :relaxed:

1 Like

All the time. Sometimes you’re disagreeing with someone, they flag you. But when you flag them back, its rejected

2 Likes

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

True :smiley:

1 Like

I got flagged once for wishing someone on her birthday. Who does that

6 Likes

Whoah that is really bad :sweat_smile::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

1 Like

Exactly!!

1 Like

Um, what— :grinning::flushed:

2 Likes

Yes, me!! :raising_hand_woman:t2: I got flagged 4 times on a day, the first time I was on this forum. :woman_shrugging:t2: Because I defended a friend of mine. Those who flagged me where bullying her, so they got kicked out of the forum. So, those happy flaggers :fu:t2:. I understand you flag a comment when it’s off topic. But I don’t understand flagging, if someone is standing up for someone else.

2 Likes

You got a point there :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, it has happened to me too…
My post was flagged, even though my post was related to that topic.
Idk, why this happened :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes