Simply Flagged?

Yeah… it’s sooo irritating!! And I also saw that someone got flagged in an art practicing thread! She/he said topic related things and they got flagged too!!

1 Like

Yeah, I am unhappy because of this :pleading_face:
Why are related posts flagged? :pouting_woman:

1 Like

I don’t know but it’s really irritating!

1 Like

yeah someone was flagging me as inappropriate things but after that I ask Sydney_H she said its off-topic like someone was posting her own edits in others art shops I I just said do u want to request or just wanna share ur art

2 Likes

Yeah… You asked in my PRACTICING EDITS! thread, But I don’t think that it’s worth flagging!! I mean you were protecting the thread from being off topic :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But, then I again edited my post, after receiving the system message that I am flagged…
We can edit our post after getting flagged right?

2 Likes

Yes we can,

2 Likes

Phew, I was worried that I will get flagged again because of that in that topic :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bump :star_struck:!

1 Like

Don’t even get me started…

I once got flagged, because I made a thread, raising awareness for illnesses, diseases, and other things, because a friend of mine, who also used the Forums, was diagnosed with Cancer.

They silenced my account for a day because I was flagged like four times in a row. And they permanently suspended her

5 Likes

That’s cruel, did they even gave a reason for flagging???

3 Likes

Wha-!! Doesn’t episode care about our health :grimacing:???

3 Likes

I had a few of them this week for some odd reason. got the notifications in but they didnt tell me why. just said some posts where flagged. it actually got my account on hold for a 2 days where i couldnt post or anything.

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes

happy birthday

2 Likes

thank you :sneezing_face: :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Akanksha.writes!

2 Likes

thank you ,sorry for seeing it late :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hbd akansha! sorry i was suspended