💕 Simply2basic artsy shop 💕 (FREE & Open) (edited covers, character cards, splashes & much more!)

Hey umm do you do tappable overlays?

1 Like

Yeah I do💕 let me know the details and I’ll start right away💕

1 Like

1 ~ font name/style & color & (effect)

_20210221_104045

• Don’t forget to mention which style your chosen font is from

Style 2

2. What will the texts say?
(E.g chapter 1 or episode 1 etc.)

Start
Skip
Customize

@tre.episodes

Is there any background you want to go with it?

1 Like

If you could find a sunset but other than no and thank you :heartpulse:

1 Like

@tre.episodes

You request is complete💕

Open meh

Png version :point_down:t3:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-leYCv71gGsKHajPnBucLMH1y5x2EKTk

Please let me know if there are changes that are needed to be made💕

Thank you for requesting and stay safe💕

1 Like

Thank you :heartpulse:

1 Like

Story Cover

Style

• Classic/ink/limelight Limelight

Large cover, small cover or both? Both

1. character details

Female Details: Female Athletic Body Gold 05, Arched Natural Scar Deep Brown, Long Down Wavy Princess Braid Black Dark, Angular Slender Brown Pale, Diamond, Defined Natural, Full Round Pouty Neutral Medium Nude Gloss

Male Details: Male Athletic Body Neutral 04, Arched Medium Black Dark, Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled Black Dark, Narrow Almond Deep Smiling Blue Green, Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved, Straight Pointed, Medium Heart Beige Gold Matte

1. Outfit/s

Female Small Outfit: Ripped Shorts Denim Oxford Blue, Chunky Sneakers Leather Black, Scar Nose Bridge (04-07), Cross Necklace Metal Silver, Snake And Rose Thigh Tattoo, Dragon Sleeve Tattoo, Hoop Snake Earrings Metal Bronze, Diamond Cutout Strap Thin Cotton Black, Open Flannel Open Rolled Sleeves Cotton Red Cherry

Female Large Outfit: Cowel Neckhalter Silk Red Deep, Thin Silver Hoop Earring, Lace Cape Stiletto Heels Leather Grey Black, Scar Nose Bridge (04-07), Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid, Snake And Rose Thigh Tattoo, Cross Necklace Metal Silver

Male Outfit: Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Grey Black, Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Black, Polo Shirt Cotton Grey Black, Chunky Sneakers Leathers Black, Scar Eye Left (08-10), Full Body Tribal Skull Lace, Cross Necklace Metal Silver

1. Theme
  • Is it romantic, dark colors etc…
    Kind both romantic, drama, with dark colors
  1. Background

Small cover background

Large cover background

Small cover inspo

(Of course without the gun and the cig because of guidlines.)

Large cover inspo

(of course without the gun but if you could have the MC leaning her head back just a little looking into the LI eyes and if you could have the LI beside her while he is holding her head back with his hand making her look at his.)

1. Font and color
    Style 1, Sunflowers by Billy Argel (two Regular) and whatever color looks good.

* Please check out styles available below and read them carefully

• Please specify which style its from
    (e.g. style 1 ~ font name/style & color & (effect)
  1. Story title
    Tears Of Blood

2. Pose
    Seen on the cover inspos

• If possible choose from animations section on portal
    Idk which animations would work for the covers
  1. Author name
    Don’t need it on the covers

2. Deadline
    If it could be done bye the 25 or 28th of Feb

3. Other details

• Is there anything else you want to tell me
1 Like

@HavenBby

Just wanted to clarify it is limelight?

1 Like

Yes it is in Limelight, and thank you for doing this.

1 Like

And if you don’t understand anything or if you need a little more detail, please feel free to message me about anything.

1 Like

Okay thank you💕, I do have to warn you I am not the best at doing custom poses but I sill try my best💕

1 Like

I was wondering what is the nose shape for the girl?

Defined Natural

1 Like

Okie thank you💕

1 Like

@HavenBby ,

This not completed and it won’t be blurry, I was wondering what you think of the pose?

1 Like

It looks good but could you have her hand (the one with the tattoo) under her chin like she’s thinking… sorry I forgot to say that before.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try💕

@HavenBby

can’t make the other hand with the tattoo, change pose. What do you think about this pose?

1 Like

That’s looks perfect.

1 Like