💕 Simply2basic artsy shop 💕 (FREE & Open) (edited covers, character cards, splashes & much more!)

I can do them all💕
request accepted :two_hearts:

Tysm! I really appreciate it, and I can give you credit if you would like.

1 Like

No credit needed but if you do, I really appreciate it💕

of course I’ll definitely give you credit!

1 Like

Hey @Olivia0207,

Here is your requests. I hope you like them :two_hearts:.
If there are any changes you want me to make, please don’t hesitate to tell me💕 (By the way lilac is my favorite color :two_hearts:)

💕 Splashes 💕

💕Outro 💕

:two_hearts: Also I left an empty splash, so that you can customize it yourself as well if you want :two_hearts:

1 Like

Oh my god thank you I love them!!

2 Likes

hey! can i request a text overlay in f51df1df030a319573e8b3bb59b25682d40ca54b_2_362x499
this font and colour
and if you can, some fire, ice, electricity, vines, bricks or broken pieces of the ground, and hearts overlays? lemme know if not!

1 Like

I can do that. Request accepted :two_hearts:

1 Like

also some purple flames/purple sort of slime!

1 Like

also can i have another couple things? the same font and colour but says: by lauren, mature themes and languages, enjoy

1 Like

oh and one that says “chapter 1”

1 Like

Okay to all, thats no problem but if possible could please choose a font from fontspace.com :two_hearts:

1 Like

i’m not sure what the font i want is called, just the one in the cover i sent u, or what looks best! the only thing is i want PULSE twice, one is like the one i sent in the cover, and the other one is arial

1 Like

oh and also can i have another overlay of just smoke? i’m sorry i’m requesting SO MUCH

1 Like

Yes or course and its okay💕

1 Like

@Episoidewriter007
Hi can I request one set of text overlays? It’s three separate overlays though…

Overlay 1

FONT: image

COLOR: Silver

TEXT: Crash And

Overlay2

COLOR: Can you do one in gold, and another in black? I wanna see which I like better :woman_facepalming:

TEXT: Burn

Overlay3

this is for text overlays to fade a splash I made. Can you make a MT and sound splash?

COLOR: Silver

TEXT1: This story contains mature themes and strong language.

TEXT2: Turn your sound up!

1 Like

Hey @lolzzz,
Here it is. I hope you like it and please let me know if there are any changes you want me to make :two_hearts:. Also I used the closest font I could find possible.

Texts

image image

image image image

Overlays
Fire

Ice

image|340x500 image

Electricity

Vines

Bricks/pieces of broken floor

Hearts

image|500x500

Purple flame/slime

Smoke

3 Likes

Of course I can💕

request accepted💕

However if you want the colours gold and silver please choose the font from here (in the font overlay form)

as I can’t do them in those colors from fontspace.com. I am sorry for any inconveniences caused💕

1 Like

Ooooh gotcha! Here is the new color choice then (my bad)
SILVER: Like a peachy color
GOLD: Orange?

1 Like

Okay thats no problem💕

1 Like