💕 Simply2basic artsy shop 💕 (FREE & Open) (edited covers, character cards, splashes & much more!)

Okay thank you💕

1 Like

These are perfect!;
Thank you, :+1::+1:

1 Like

@AlexandraD your request is accepted!!

1 Like

@AlexandraD your request is complete!!

Summary

Do let me know if any changes ar to be made!!

1 Like

helloo, first i really like the style u chose :blush: but just a few details need changing. the female’s hair are Lob Blunt Bangs but you’ve added in her photo Long Straight Loose Bangs Blunt Solid. On Hair again the female, (Platinum White) there’s a parentheses missing. On the male’s, on Eyes, the Brown it’s very far apart from Dark and because of the clothing it’s barely visible. also on eyebrows between dark and brown there’s a big gap.

1 Like

Ok
I will make the changes soon!!

1 Like

Hi @Episoidewriter007
I don’t know if it is too late to tell you this but…
Can you make 1 cover with the title of the story on it and 1 cover without the title of the story on it.
Sorry to pressure you!
If you can’t make it that is totally fine! :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

@BlessStories
Thats no problem :two_hearts:

2 Likes

ty!

2 Likes

Please welcome a new member to the Simply2basic artsy shop @BlessStories. All her examples and forms can be found in the beginning of this thread💕

1 Like

I have been thinking about this for a few weeks now and I have decided to take a short break. I want to focus on stories that I’ve been planning to write for a very long time now💕 and just some other stuff in my personal life💕

So I will not be taking anymore requests for a short while. But don’t worry the shop will stay open and the other members are still available and active. So please feel free to request.

I will back. I promise :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:This is not a goodbye :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused​:two_hearts:

I will still complete the requests that I have received but I will not be taking any new requests💕

~episoidewriter007

Stay safe everyone :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

@madsepi7’s can you please make me a episode cover the story is called Red Moon and it’s about werewolves here’s the character details * Kalila:
body type : female athletic (neutral 05)
brow shape : arched natural scar
Brow color:black dark
Eyes: heavy lid upturn(violet)
Hair: long voluminous curls loose
Hair color: medium warm brown
Nose: round button
face :heart soft
mouth shape: full heart pouty( pink warm gloss)

• leo
    Body type: male athletic body
    Brow: straight medium scar
    Brow color: Black dark
    Hair: messy undercut
    Hair color: Black silhouette
    Eyes: male generic ( green emerald)
    Face: chiseled square stubble shaved
    Nose: male generic
    mouth shape : full heart natural ( rose light nude matte)
    And can the setting be dark and can the female character have red eyes and fangs please

Hi @kemora1
Sure i will definitely make your cover for you :blush:
Do you want a small cover or large?

A small cover

Sure i’ll get it done!!

Thankkkk youu so much

1 Like

Hi @kemora1
could you tell me your characters outfits and pose details please?

Also what colour is the wolf?
And do you want your author name in the cover?
If yes what is the name?

• Kalila
    empire waist high dress satin , metal greaves metal , lace forearm tattoo, snake and rose tattoo multicolor , ribbon fabric jeweled choker cotton red true
  • leo
    chain accessories ripped jeans denim black , scar left eye(08-10), open button down suit jacket cotton grey black , classic pleather oxfords leather black

i want that pose for my female character and i want the guy to be standing next to her and her wolf will be white and yes I want my author name on it thank youu you can put kemora for the author name

i dont do custom poses
You can request any other episode pose…