💕 Simply2basic artsy shop 💕 (FREE & Open) (edited covers, character cards, splashes & much more!)

Hello! I’m looking for an edit for my story. (Edit size 966x642) My MC is a hybrid between werewolf and witch so if one side could be half of a wolf and the other size could be the MC, that would be nice
Kinda like this :arrow_down:

Character Deets

Anastasia -
Body Type: Female Athletic Body
Hair: Messy Sock Bun (Black Dark)
Skin Tone: GOLD 04
Eyes: Female Generic
Eye Color: Violet
Mouth: Full Round Pouty (Rose)
Brows: Arched Natural (jetBlack)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Defined Natural
Clothes: Open Toe Stiletto Heel Metal Tongue Strap, Collared Crop Rolledup Sleeves Jacket Leather, Crop Tank Undershirt Silk Layered White, Ripped Leggings Simple Polyester (Grey Black)

The Wolf -
If the wolf you find has grey fur and yellow eyes that would be awesome!

Pose Specifications

Ok so if possible can my MC be on the right and the wolf side of her be on the left? If my MC is on the right then she faces right and the wolf faces left.

Extras

Can my MC please be holding her right hand up? When she holds her right hand up I would like it if she has teal blue powers. Can the powers please be shooting out of the hand she’s holding up and go offscreen?
The picture below showed the designated places I would like the extras :slight_smile:

If the powers have a little bit of magic then that would be fab since it’s…magic- Since the MC is both witch and wolf I would like the readers to really take that information in y’know? It would also be amazing if the MC is smirking cuz she knows she’s a baddie :smirk:

It would be amazing if you could do this bug if you can’t, I completely understand!

request retracted

If I could get a large cover that would be awesome! I have attached my small cover so you can get a feel (I’d like the font to be the same “Georgia” I think it was and maybe keep the rainbow if you’d like but you don’t have to. I can link you to the site I got the font from if that would make it easier)

Request

Character deeds and outfit:
“Shea”
Male template with “Female Body”
Skin: Rose 02
Brows: Round Thin (Strawberry Blonde)
Hair: Medium Messy Curls (Strawberry Blonde)
Eyes: Deepset Upturned Lashes (Blue Green)
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Straight Narrow
Lips: Small Heart (Pink Warm Matte)

Outfit:
Round Lens Glasses Plastic Blue Jungle
Red Rope Metal Bracelets Metal Rope
Hoop Earring Large Metal Gold
Freckles Heavy (00-03)
Sheer Rolled Sleeve Tank Top Linen White Teal
Rolled Up Capris Denim Blue

Background: EXT. GREEK GAMES BLEACHERS - DAY but could you zoom it in on the bottom left corner of the image?

Theme: Not quite sure what this means? If you’re asking what I’d like for the cover, if you could have Shea on the left facing right doing the write_notebook_happy_loop animation(with the prop) and have it zoomed in pretty close on their face (about to where you can see from the torso up) that would be great.

Story name: The Enigmatic Enby

Author name: Brooklyn Blade

Deadline: No rush, I haven’t finished it yet.

Thanks in advance!

Small Cover

1 Like

Hi @Brooklyn_Blade
Sorry but I’m unavailable for a while
Thanks for the request tho

Oh okay that’s cool, I’ll change it to someone else, thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Sure sorry!

1 Like

You’re good, I think I’ll actually take it to a different thread if you don’t mind, I don’t want people to think I’m thread hopping but you only have one artist atm. I will edit my post to say that I retracted my request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure that’s no problem :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi @Brooklyn_Blade
If you are still looking for someone to do your request, then I could do it for you?
This is only if you want me too, If not that’s fine.

Oh I already requested from another shop, thanks for the offer though :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! :blob_hearts:

Bumpity bump :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

bump :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like