💙 Simran's Story Review Shop! 💙 [Closed For Now]

Hello everyone! I was bored and have nothing better to do with my life, So I welcome you all to:

You can drop your stories down below and I will read and review them! I can give you a detailed review of your story including “constructive criticism” Constructive criticism is a helpful way of giving feedback to people and should not be confused with straight up criticism or hate! You can use these reviews to improve your story!

~A couple rules I decided to add:

• I can now take 10 requests at a time! (Although it might take a little longer to get to your story!)
  • I decided that I’m only going to read 3 chapters of each story from now on and the reviews will be based on those 3 chapters (If I genuinely like your story, or feel the need to read more to understand the concept more, I will read further!)
  • Please do not rush me! I haven’t forgotten, I’m probably busy with school stuff if I haven’t responded to you for over 3 weeks max! Also just writing 1 in depth review take time so you might have to wait a couple days!
  • You can request multiple stories to review! (But if you request more than 3 at once, Others might not get a chance to request theirs!

Please specify in your form if your story is Published or Unpublished!

Forms for Published Stories

Story Title:
Author’s Name (Your Name):
Story Synopsis (Short Summary/Description):
Sensitive Topics Warning (Any topics that you have included in your story that might be sensitive to the reader):
Story Link:
Password: simreadsstories

Forms for Un-Published Stories

Story Title:
Story Synopsis (Short Summary/Description):
Sensitive Topics Warning (Any topics that you have included in your story that might be sensitive to the reader):
Story Link:
(if you don’t know how, you share this link that should be at the bottom of your Story Page:

(My link is blurred for uhh :sparkles: privacy :sparkles: )

Don’t worry, I’ll get to your story eventually!

If this flops, it didn’t exist ok? did. not. exist.

13 Likes

Bump! :point_right:t3: :point_left:t3:

This is so nice of you to do, Simran :joy: :wink: :100:

2 Likes

Thank you! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for this Simran :blob_hearts:

Story Title: i-Humanoids
Author’s Name (Your Name): Hazel J
Story Synopsis (Short Summary/Description): With the increasing cases of missing people in the metropolis, you can trust no one. But can you trust a mysterious non-entity whom for all the while you thought is a human?
Sensitive Topics Warning (Any topics that you have included in your story that might be sensitive to the reader): -
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5273039194488832

2 Likes

Thank you sm for this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If you decide to review my story, I love constructive criticism!

Story Title: Stranded
Author’s Name; Amiree
Story Synopsis: Story Title:
Story Synopsis: You’re offered an opportunity of a lifetime. You leave London only for the plane to crash. You are now stranded on an island and learn that the crash may have been planned. 1LI CC
Sensitive Topics Warning: Death?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6074594463645696

1 Like

I’ll add you to the waiting list! Thank YOU for requesting!

1 Like

Woah your story sounds so interesting!

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush: :heart:

1 Like

Ofc I’ll review your story and get back to you! Thank you for requesting!

1 Like

Yay, thank you! :))

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you for this thread. :heart:

Title: Detective Wars
Author name: Episodetiger
Sensitive Topics Warning:
(At the beginning of the story all the warnings get shown before you can read the story.)

Description:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6231769501466624

1 Like

Hey! I would love a review. :slight_smile:
Story Title: For Dear Life (LL)
Author’s Name (Your Name): Medusa
Story Synopsis (Short Summary/Description): An old flame or your ghost husband? One wants to save you, one wants to claim your life. But who can you really trust?
Sensitive Topics Warning (Any topics that you have included in your story that might be sensitive to the reader): Death, murder, assault, abuse, toxic relationships.
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319692842106880

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity!! Here’s my story!

Story title: Quicksand
Author’s name: repujaytion
Story synopsis:
All you wanted was one last night of fun with your friends. But when a missing persons report turns up… Well… let’s just say you should’ve stayed home that night.

Sensitive topics: mentions of kidnapping, death and murder.

Link:

My Instagram: @repujaytion

1 Like

@Episodetiger @medusa.jett @repujaytion Thank you so much for requesting! I will definitely add you to the waiting list!

3 Likes

thank you <3

Thank you so much for Requesting! :blue_heart: Here’s your review:

Short Summary

Overall, the story is actually great! The plots were well thought out! I loved that you included a gender choice and LI’s gender choice! There were bugs and glitches with overlays, but I explain that more in the “In - depth review”. The “villains” of the story are also explained well! They have valid reasons to do what they’re doing and there are no major clichés that I could find in your story at all! In short, I liked this story a lot!

In depth Review

Ok, so like I said the LGBTQ options and the choosing MC’s gender is definitely one of the major things that I liked! One thing tho, I’m pretty sure it was chapter 6, (really wish I got a screen shot) I played with both LI options to see If there were pronoun mistakes, and there were literally none! Well, except for the scene where the two people in charge of kidnapping people, report back to the boss about how Elva beat them up (which was badass btw) In that, He explains how “Xenon is so big he might be anywhere at this point” (pretty sure they’re referring to “Elva” here) or something like that! (Unless I just can’t read, I suggest checking that chapter!)

Another thing being, your directing is :sparkles: immaculate! :sparkles: I really liked how much effort went into each scene! But with advanced directing, glitches are bound to happen. There were a few minor glitches where the MC walks in to watch the LI laying on the floor in the middle of the street in episode 3 with the part where she throws her drink in shock. Another was during the minigame which happened before the “coffee scene”, as you explained in the story, a lot of readers faced issues with the mini game. And, while I didn’t face a HUGE issue, it didn’t work as smoothly. In the explosion scene in episode 6 while it took a while for the explosion to load which might be annoying to a few readers, I thought it was amazing! I’ve never seen something quite like it before! (Most people, me included, would have probably used overlays!)

Another thing I absolutely loved about your story was the slow pace. Some people might not like going this slow while reading, but I think having a slow pace is great as we can see the character development and how a love story just forms between the MC and the LI slowly!

But for a slow paced story, I think it was weird how quickly the character’s admitted to being drawn to each other. Of course, there’s a difference between calling someone “hot” and developing feelings for them, but I didn’t feel a sort of “love at first sight” feel was appropriate for a slow paced story. Like when the MC saw the LI fainted on the ground, she was quick to notice and be captivated by the LI. Now this is my own opinion but I think it would have been nice if the MC would have focused more on if LI is okay, than the fact that the LI looks good. Because if this was real life, you would obviously notice if someone looks like your type or looks cute, but if they were laying on the ground not moving your priority should probably be to see if they’re ok! But that is just my opinion! I also understand that you might have done that because the LI meets the MC in the 3rd chapter, so romance between them had to be included somewhere in the story by that point. But then again, including something like “he/she stole my heart” after not even talking to the LI is pretty unrealistic. But all in all I think the relationship between the MC and LI is adorable!

To sum it all up, I enjoyed your story a lot so far! Even if there might be a few bugs, I really appreciate the way you used gifs, overlays and went the extra mile to make your story unique!

Final Rating

I rate this story a solid 8.5/10! The directing is amazing, with such amazing directing I don’t mind the small glitches that happened! I tried to find pronoun mistakes because you did use M/F LI choice, but for the most part there were none! And your plots and plot twists have me hooked! I love the story, and I love the idea!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this! I’d love to get your honest review! :relaxed:

Story Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Author’s Name (Your Name): Tsukino
Story Synopsis (Short Summary/Description): Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight? LL,CC,Art,Choices
Sensitive Topics Warning (Any topics that you have included in your story that might be sensitive to the reader): No.
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4896674215559168

1 Like

I’ll add you to the waiting list! Thank you so much for requesting! :blue_heart: