Sims 4 Talk Now

True, at least I don’t have to have a loading screen to go to my neighbours house lol! And I have options on what colour combos i want!!

My Sim was caught cheating and her husband sat in the chair and watched them woohoo :flushed: he didn’t even get angry :flushed::flushed:

That husband either has really great patience or just doesn’t even care anymore.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Can you get married to multiple Sims? If you can what if I just get a bunch of house holds for each husband and then I get them all in one lock it and cheat on them all in front of each other :joy::joy::joy:

I think that can work…if you download a certain mod…if you get what I mean…

What goes on in your head?

Then again, I’m not really surprised. It’s actually quite tame for you. :laughing: I’ve already told you this, but you have one of the dirtiest minds I’ve ever seen. :joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh yeah that’s really true

Dang creep I would cheat on him as well

It took me 3 hours but I have finnaly starved a Sim to Death. I’m so proud of myself :grin::grin:

Me and death are hitting it off so far

:woman_facepalming:

Why am I not surprised.

12 Sims down the drain plus a divorce :confused: looks like I’ll have to kill by husband… Well ex husband. Should I lock him in a room with a fireplace and rug to catch him on fire or something else?

Put him in a room with a fireplace. It’s slowly painful and will be more satisfying for his death. :smiling_imp:

You should get a cow plant and starve him so he tries to eat the cake twice and once the cow plant fully eats him then you can drink his sim life that’s left behind

We seriously are evil! :sob:

Ikr! :rofl: I enjoy it! Especially watching my husbands die while I take their money! Ahhhhhh I love being a black widow it keeps me young! :rofl:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_imp:

I actually had one husband I liked till he cheated so I killed him and sent our children to my parents