Sims 4 Talk Now

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’ll bump with a story so I make a family with each deep crush I have and so far I have three mes with different husbands and now I’m like sad because my ex daughter is so pretty! And she’s such a beautiful female and I miss her! :sob:her father on the other hand can be eatin by a cow plant for all I care.

There she is that lil cutie! :sob::joy: next time if I have to get rid of a husband I’ll just kill him :ok_hand:t5:
Moral of my story…kill the husbands you don’t want and take your kids :ok_hand:t5:

3 Likes

And who the heck…name’s their son…Orange?! :rofl: anddddddd He’s a celebrity as well so I have to marry him and have a kid named: Tangerine

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m telling you I’m done being nice :rofl:

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

Update: My daughter is gonna become a star!

At the moment she’s streaming with this creepy thingy and a level 2 with acting!

How would you feel waking up to this?!

I would be a little shook looking at the robot flying thing :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ikr it’s crazy but only the best for my little daughter

The only reason why I play Sims 4 is for the Mods or CC, it is really fun but playing it for a while gets boring and then after that, I just play Sims 3. Repeat the cycle. :laughing:

I just got the cats and dogs expansion. My sim family adopted a sphynx cat, and found it has the fluffy trait. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: How fluffy could a hairless cat be? :cat:

2 Likes

Last night I hired someone to work at my vet. I hit on him and invited him over. Then I asked him to move in and found out he is an alien. They are married and expecting

2 Likes

sniff

The workplace really brings people together

2 Likes

It does :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Just sims 4 chat. whatever
CC
CAS
Build Mode
Live Mode
Questions
Bugs
Should I do…
idk
:))

2 Likes

I have been flipping houses or making them and putting them in the gallery
I got a girl to get a guy pregnant
I have a guy who has 30 kids he goes to every girl and gets her Prego
I like to kill my Sims in random ways

1 Like

teach me some ways how to kill a sim :astonished:pls

1 Like

Swimming pool take out the ladder
Lock them in a empty room
Fireworks in your house
Put a rug in front of a fireplace and them in a empty room they will catch fire
Old people sex they get out and have a heart attack
Lots more let me think

What l think about sims 4:
I love the toddlers they are so cute
Pets should be playable
They should make a university pack😂 jk
And l think everything else is amazing :blush:

2 Likes

So I was playing the sims 4 for around 5 hours now and guess what? IT CRASHED ON ME AND ALL OF MY DATA IS GONE!!!

4 Likes