Simultaneous Rotation

I’ve been looking at a bunch of guides recently, since trying to direct things to appear and rotate is WAY more complicated than it has to be. But, after trying (and failing) multiple times to get the effect I wanted, I decided to just ask if it’s even possible to rotate two overlays at the same time without something going wrong in the code.

So…
Is it possible? :thinking:

EDIT: Since I don’t want to make another topic on a similar issue I’m having, I also wanted to know if it’s possible to gradually increase/decrease the rotation speed up? Or at least how to smoothly make it seem as if it’s gradually getting faster or slower.

Yes, it is.
The1st overlay commend you should start with &, and the 2nd with @

1 Like

Hmmm, I’ll try it out and see if it works.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Bump, since I had another question but didn’t want to make another topic : P

Ask :slight_smile:

I edited in the new question, but here it is anyway, haha:

EDIT: Since I don’t want to make another topic on a similar issue I’m having, I also wanted to know if it’s possible to gradually increase/decrease the rotation speed up? Or at least how to smoothly make it seem as if it’s gradually getting faster or slower.

Add in 3 in the end of the comment of spotting overlay.

3 is just an example. It can be 0.1 or 10

1 Like

If you add a lower number it will be faster, a higher number - slower

1 Like

To gradually increase or decrease, use the following command, replacing speed with one of the options in the image below.
@overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates A anchor point X Y in S using SPEED

• Increase: easein, easebackin, easebouncein, easeelasticin
  • Decrease: easeout, easebackout, easebounceout, easeelasticout
  • Equal: easeinout, easebackinout, easebounceinout, easeelasticinout

3 Likes

Oh yeah I know that, I meant if it was possible to like smoothly go from a slow speed up to a faster speed and vice versa, but I think I figured out how to do it by inputting different speeds for rotation. Thanks for the suggestion again!

Wow, I didn’t even know these existed! I’ll try these out right now to see if I can get a smoother transition between speeds. Thanks a lot for this :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.