Sinful Seven || Official RP

community

Hi there! So, welcome to the official thread for the Sinful Seven RP! If you are a reader and would like to join I will include a link to the sign-ups below!

Again, because I hate crowded RP’s this thread is for the 7 characters who are currently in the house. I find that RP’s are much better if you can have personal conversations with your character while keeping up with everyone and everything else. Because of that, this RP is limited to 7 active players at a time. However, if a user is inactive for too long, or their character does not properly complete their task, they will be asked to leave the house and another character with that sin from the sign-ups will be added. If you are removed you may re-enter with the same character and sin, or you can go for something different! It’s up to you! Now let’s get into it.

There are a few rules I need to lay down since the plot makes things a little competitive.

1. Just because you want to stay in the house does NOT mean you can break character or go God-Mode to do it. Stay true to your character and you will be fine.
  2. The house is large. I am fine with characters exploring and creating new aspects to the house, but keep it realistic and remember that Lillian will be watching you.
  3. No children under 15
  4. You can NOT sign up for multiple characters at the same time in order to increase your chances of being chosen. One character per person unless you are removed from the house.
  5. Sex scenes and cussing is fine, but keep in mind if you break character too much that you are at risk to be removed from the house.
  6. I can’t think of any more rules so

I will use Lillian to determine when days end. The children will have tasks, school time, and a curfew on most days. Everyone must be in their own beds by curfew. Lillian will prepare meals and schedules. You may go to her if your character has any questions.

OPENING PROMPT:

You’ve just been dropped off at your new foster house. You assumed it was just another reclusive, abusive household on your ever-expanding list of places you’ve stayed. When you arrive, however, you see that there are six other children all gathered in the foyer. There is a woman there waiting for you. You can tell she isn’t your new guardian because of the maid’s outfit she was wearing. Whoever this person is must have money. Your caseworker talks to the woman and leaves without saying anything to you.
“Come with me, children. I’ll show you all to your new rooms.” The woman says in a light British accent. She takes you to look at the rooms, each more lavish than the last. They looked fit for royalty. In each room, you notice a name above the nightstands on a small golden plaque. The same name: Desvillies. You pay no mind to it and set your bag in the room she leads you to. The woman tells you to be ready for dinner at seven and leaves. There was something off about this house, and you could sense it as soon as you walked in the front door. It wasn’t just the golden decor and maid service that threw you off. It was the atmosphere. Everything seemed to tense up. You knew there was more here than you could see. The question is: will you stick around long enough to find out?

Welcome to your new home. The aim of the game is fairly simple. You are one of seven deadly sins. Think of it as an origin story. You are being tested by the person who brought you to the house to determine if you are worthy enough to represent the trait they have chosen you for. Each child represents a trait your keeper desires or admires. You will have a string of tests throughout the week. At the end of the week, the nanny, Lillian, (who will be played by me) will determine whether or not you are fit to remain at the house (I will determine if a task or action was correctly done, but everyone will vote to see if the character stays). If you are found unfit, you will be asked to leave. Another child with that “trait” will be brought in to replace you.
Basically, I am accepting all sign-ups, but will limit to seven active players at a time. The players will be chosen at random using a generator. If you are removed from the house, you are free to make a new character and enter again.

I know this was a lot of information, so if you have questions about how things are run you can leave a reply on the sign-up thread or PM me!

Faceclaims:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Zot1jjw8wsra9w1_EgNgWReoZx9cjPVyaQVtA86MJKo/edit?usp=sharing

Sign-ups:

Room Assignments:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LrpK_WLSChWaey8ntF-mH3c1B8mNlSLCTde85zNhhZg/edit?usp=sharing

I can start with my character’s opening post, and then everyone can start! @Tellyg47 @Littlefeets @Incarnation @sunflower.jm @RudeInception @Beth_Episode

Here we go :wink:

Sinful Seven {Sign-Ups}

Xavier : I set my bags down in my room and looked around. It was fairly large, and I wasn’t used to space like this. My room had a name plaque on the wall too. I walked over to it and ran my hand along the gold surface.

“Desvilles…” I muttered to myself. “I guess that’s the family.”

I walked into the hall, looking down at all of the other open doors. Maybe one of the other kids knew more than I did.

(Approachable)

Lucky
Lucky wanted to beat up his caseworker. I would rather live on the street than be here. he let his thought go wild with all the adventures he couldn’t have no more.
He sit his bags on the floor, all he had was some clothes and a knife he stole. He fell on his bed, until he saw a fancy little guy from earlier.
He walk up to him. “What you think about this place?” He asked, hoping he knew something.
@DandelionKate

Xavier :

I heard a voice from behind me and turned to face an aggravated looking boy.
“I think my room is bigger than my other houses, and I think red compliments my skin tone.” I said, chuckling, clearly teasing him.
“I haven’t had time to think, kid. We just got here. All I know is this is weird.” I said, looking around at the artwork on the walls and the gold-encrusted decor. This person had serious cash.

Ruby-Mae~~
I throw my bags down onto my bed and take a look round my room.
“So fancy…”
I leave the room to explore more of the house. It seemed huge in the outiside

APPROACHABLE

Jessie
I walked into the house. And went to my room to put my bags away. I figured I better walk around and maybe find something to do or someone to talk to. Thinking out loud I said, “I hate having to be here… I hate that my normal life was stolen from me. I hate all of this. This place is interesting but I hate that I was forced to come here. It’s their fault…”

ORP: Approachable

Lucky “Greed”
Lucky let out a fake laugh, he noticed his room was different. Why couldn’t mine be blue? He wanted he room to be blue but didn’t show it.
“Ok, good point. So do you want to break out of here with me?” He asked curious how many people can he get to make a revolution.
@DandelionKate

Ruby-Mae
I walked past a room and the two words that enticed me two it was ‘break free’
“Uhh hey? “
I smiled
“ What are you two talking about?”
@DandelionKate
@Tellyg47

Xavier :

“Wonderboy here wants to escape the house of luxury with limited supervision. Sounds like a great plan!” I said, sarcastically clapping my hands together. “Where do you want to go? To the drunken wife beater’s house or the cocaine-addicted suburban stockbrokers? Oh, how we go to the house of an ex-marine with a trigger-happy right hand?” My sarcastic smile faded into disgust.

“You’re an idiot if you think you’re getting better than this or getting out of here. I have one year left in the system and if I can spend it in a house with maid service and ready to eat dining then I will. I’m not messing this up, so if you want to be an idiot and leave then go right ahead.” I said, rolling my eyes.

I turned my attention to the girl and smiled.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t introduce myself. Xavier Lockheart, king of the foster system. Pleasure to meet you.” I said, bowing my head slightly and giving her a soft wink. “And you are?”

{@Beth_Episode}

Ruby Mae
I raise an eyebrow, but shake it off and smile “ It’s Ruby-Mae” I pushed my glasses up and pulled my hair out of my face “ Nice to meet you Xavier”.
I looked about the room and noticed not much was different. “ Innit the rooms are proper fancy!” I smiled broadly looking about the room, then at the boy.
@DandelionKate

Xavier :

“Pretty…” I said, smiling at her. I cleared my throat and tried to cover my tracks. “The rooms. The rooms are very pretty, yes.” I said, smiling and rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

{ 1. I gotta go 2. does she have an accent? }

( Mhm she’s got a south London accent , and same xx)

WILL

I had made my way into the first room that was presented. I had zero interest in looking at anymore.
A room is a room.
I saw the huge dresser on left corner of the room. I shrugged and procceeded to pile my clothes on the floor.
I sat in the bed and looked out the window right beside it.
Different view, same shit.

I laid on my bed and soon fell asleep.

ORP: Ima be busy today so I’ll let Willy sleep :joy::joy:

ORP: is anybody Approachable?

Orp: Lucky is. You want him to come to you or opposite?

ORP: he can come up to Jessie

Lucky “greed”
Lucky hated this guy already telling him this was stupid. He doesn’t understand this would be his funeral staying here. he thought as he walked away from this now awkward conversation. He saw a girl and decided that maybe she was smart.
“So what do you think?” He asked her.
@Littlefeets

Jessie
I was walking around when a guy suddenly walked up to me. In my usual irritated tone I said, “What do you want? And what do I think about what?”
@Tellyg47

Lucky “greed”
Lucky already know she was a smart mouth. Rethinkng he decision he laugh. He didn’t know nothing about her but already like her.
“I WANT to get out of here. And what do you think about this place?” He asked laughing still.
@Littlefeets