🌟 Single Star Art Shop 🌟 (OPEN)

Oh can u tag me when u open :sparkles:

1 Like

I have added it to the request…

1 Like

Ofc! I’ll get it to you tomorrow it’s pretty late here :relaxed:

1 Like

I can do the PFP but for the other request it may take longer since I have others that wanna request.

1 Like

I wanted to add this earlier but I thought to wait till my turn… Can’t u make it please

1 Like

Yes I can :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Thankyou so much… You r the best :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :heartbeat:

And both are art scene

2 Likes

Here you go…

um @Vi_epii I send this hours ago but you havent respond if want any changes or…

1 Like

@ss_epi.sode here’s your completed request hope you like it! Btw for the splash to be the correct size some of it had to cut off-

3 Likes

Its beautiful :heart_eyes: but can’t be this of full body.

2 Likes

hey sorry for the delay! its great! but is there any way that the girls eyes can be a bit bigger and be looking at the guy? or have you already do that? :laughing:

if not this is PERFECT

could u resize it to fit the size of a large cover please? 420x580

1 Like

I don’t do full body sorry if thats what you mean

1 Like

Okay… I m fine with this too… Anyways its beautiful… :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

No worries glad you like it :relaxed:

1 Like

I already done that sorry if you’re not seeing it good as for the large cover coming right up

Okay no problem :blush:
It looks great already

1 Like

Hey can I get this without background and separate splash too? Actually its size is small than what is required for a background…Same goes with the other art request… I m really sorry for bothering you so much :two_hearts:

Here’s the overlay…feel free to do what you want just don’t remove my credit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Vi_epii here’s the large cover

1 Like

I think there is a time difference between us but anyways…
happy bday @melaniesmall and thank you for all of your hard work. You are one talented queen :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like