-Single's Thread-

Hey! I saw that people in the Fourms look like they don’t have a gf/bf, I wanted to create this thread so that people can share their complaints about being single or etc. So feel free to comment below anything related to this topic!

Also I have a few questions to ask you guys who are reading this thread…

Are you single?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you wish you were dating someone rn?

• Yes!
  • No

0 voters

Do you want to find a bf/gf on the Fourms?

• No, not really…
  • Yes!

0 voters

Are you part of the LGBTQ+ community?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Same :joy:

1 Like

I justb had my heart broken so I am not ready to jump back out there.

1 Like

I’m good

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed to create a singles thread?

Dating, personals or matchmaking threads.

You might just have to make a discussion about being single :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for calling me out. I appreciate it :joy:

1 Like

Well, I’m glad to be single until Chris Evans is! :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

?

Calling her out on the fact that the thread isn’t allowed. That’s what they meant

1 Like

I wasn’t calling them out, just making them aware that it’s against the guidelines. I suggested that they change it a bit so it doesn’t get closed.

Single.
It gets lonely at times though

Lol, I like being single cuz then I get to dream about my celeb crush :hot_face:

Plus if I date someone, I’d be caught by my brother since my family doesn’t want me to date a guy :clown_face:

1 Like

I have a love/hate relationship when it comes to being single. I do enjoy the freedom that comes with it. Though at times I wish I was not, but I just know, it’s for the better. I honestly don’t think I have it in me to love another person, the way I loved my first gf. So I don’t think it would be fair to the other person, to not give 100 percent.

1 Like

I enjoy the single life. I don’t want a relationship with anyone to be honest. I’ve felt this way for a pretty long time and I’m happy with my decision :blob_hearts:

1 Like

date girls (teehee)

1 Like

I’m not attracted to girls at all.

1 Like

Closed by OP request :grinning: