🐰 Siobhan's Custom Splash & Cover Shop [CLOSED]

STATUS UPDATE

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who requested artwork! I’m currently working on the list. The shop is currently closed so that I can complete the requests. Will re-open once everything is complete! :rabbit::two_hearts:
Change Log:
-03/14/19 : Added “Pose” to the request form and new guidelines. Please include your pose suggestions and any images using the HIDE DETAILS function.
-04/01/19 : All completed images will always DM’ed. I decided that from here on out, I’ll just post the promo image for showcasing, and authors can get the full image with all the bells and whistles to use in their stories.

Hi everyone!
I’m Siobhan (aka @Bhanifufu on IG ) and I’m (kinda sorta) new to the forums! I’ve been playing Episode for a while now and I’m officially obsessed! I definitely want to give writing my own story a try b/ut I still have a few ideas to work through. That being said, I still want to participate and contribute/ to the community, so I figured I’d offer to draw some free custom covers (small and large versions)! These covers will be hand-drawn (digital art) and up to 2 characters can be featured and only ONE revision allowed (for my sanity and the safety of my carpal tunnel muscles).

With that said it’s first come, first served with 5 slots open. Once all slots are filled, I’ll close the thread and reopen to new requests once all 5 have been completed. To throw your hat in the ring, leave a comment with

• Title of Story:
  • Brief Summary About Story:
  • Character Amount/Relationship/Gender:
    -How Many Characters On Cover (1 or 2) and if more than one, their relationship to each other (lovers or friends?) and their genders (male or female?)
  • Pose:
    -If you want a specific pose for your character(s), use the HYPERLINK or HIDE DETAILS functions to insert a reference image on how you want them to pose. If you don’t care, put N/A here.
  • Character Appearance:
    -Attach a screenshot/image of your character using the HIDE DETAILS function. List the features you want. (skin tone, hair, eyes, etc). Remember this will be hand-drawn artwork. This is just to help me get a clear idea of what you want your character to look like.
  • Character(s) Personality in 3 words:
  • Character(s) Fashion Style:
    -Describe their style or include photos to a fashion blogger’s style you like using the HIDE DETAILS function. If no link/description is given, I’m gonna wing it.

Lastly, in your comment, put a bunny emoji so I know you read this whole post :wink:

A word on Genders

If your MC is Transgender, and you want specific features to indicate this, please let me know and we can discuss at length until you’re satisfied with how they’ll look. Representation is important and not everyone is Cis passing (and nor should they be!) Diversity is beautiful, so if you have any concerns, feel free to bring them to my attention!

Examples of my art

sorry for the image quality. I don’t want anyone to swipe my artwork and claim it as theirs or whatever it is art thieves do nowadays.
sample%20art%20

Want a Splash instead of a Cover?

No problem, just mention SPLASH in your post where the title/summary would be. Please keep in mind though it’s either a splash or a cover. Not both. Thanks!

-Due to real-world priorities, please only request if time is not an issue for you. Ideally, I’ll work on the covers every night and on weekends and you can expect the covers to be completed in a week or so from the start date but as we know, life happens so please bear that in mind.

Anyways, that’s it! Welcome to my Splash & Cover Shop!

**WERKING ON**

1.SPLASH @Bristi (start date TBA)

**WAITLIST**
  1. Poisoned Love for @JadeEpisode
  2. [closed until next round]
  3. [closed until next round]
  4. [closed until next round]
**COMPLETED**

All completed artworks have been delivered to authors via DM.

1. HEARTBREAK HOTEL by @EdwardNorton [3/25/19 - click here to see!]
  2. CUSTOM SPLASH for @MystikLunaa [4/1/19 - click here to see]
  3. CUSTOM COVER for @raindrvps [5/27/19 - click here to see

When completed, I’ll post also dm you. Please credit @bhanifufu on Episode, in your stories & IG :smiley: I’ll be posting my artwork for you there too! Give me a follow!

10 Likes

Do you have any examples?

1 Like

Hi! Sorry, lol I’m still learning the different parts of story creating so I’m still a little dumb about what all of the different parts of story creation are. For the splash, would you just want the character image, no text?

Of Covers? No, since this is the first time I’m actually doing something like this, but I’ll edit the original post with some examples of my art. :slight_smile:

Heartbreak Hotel
After a traumatic childhood and self-loathing parents who’ve resented her since day one, Aura finds happiness. In the last place she expects… An abandoned hotel.

Two characters

Gold 06
Arched Thick Styled (Black Dark)
Long Braided (Black Dark)
Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye (Green Emerald)
Diamond
Round Flared Upturned
Small Heart (Pink Cashmere Matte)

Gold 03
Round Medium (Black Dark)
Medium Side Curls (Platinum Blonde)
Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (Grey Cool)
Chiseled Angular Stubble
Hooked Grecian
Medium Straight Natural (Fair Neutral Matte)

Female: Sarcastic, Outgoing, “Suffer In Silence” type
Male: Hardworking, Jokester, Sporty

Female: Complete Tomboy
Male: “Is this clean?”

:rabbit2::rabbit:

1 Like

Welcome to the community!!:partying_face:

1 Like

Love your work BUT what if much rather have a splash it’s 640 x 1136 and you just draw my character

@EdwardNorton YAY! Thanks for trusting me with your Cover! I’ll get started and dm you with any questions I have and feel free to do the same with me.

@BerryGoodGem554 Thank you!!

2 Likes

If you’d much rather have a splash with just the character(s) then that’s cool too. Just mention it in your post.

I’ll update my original post to add it as an option, but it’s one or the other. (sanity’s sake).

I would pretty please,with a banana split and cherry on Top and whip cream if you like that, like to request a SPLASH

With the following character details

Fashion style is: like my character details or :point_down:

Personality: bitch face (if that’s even a personality,which now a days I think it is), caring/kind/sweet, Attitude

1 Like

awesome and omg I love your OC. I know I’m gonna have fun with her! Added to the waitlist. I’ll DM you when I start her!

1 Like

yaaassss girl have fun…do your thing work your magic hehehe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

SPLASH

• Title and a brief summary of your story
    I want a splash, title is we will meet again
    If you want summary, pm me
  • How Many Characters On Cover (1 or 2) and if more than one, their relationship to each other (lovers or friends?) and their genders (*male or *female?)
    1 only
  • Attach a screenshot/image of your character and list the features you want. Please use the Episode LL character for sanity’s sake (skin tone, hair, eyes, etc). Remember this will be hand-drawn cover artwork (no edits or Franken-art) so you’re free to use INK, LL or Legacy characters for your actual story. This is just to help me get a clear idea of what you want your character to look like.
  • Describe Your Character(s) personality in 3 words.
    Tomboy, humourous and bibliophile
  • Describe Your Character(s) Fashion Style or Include a link to a fashion blogger’s style you like. If no link/description is given, I’m gonna wing it. insert Alladin “do you trust me” gif
    Screenshot_2019-03-14-11-13-12-1
    Plus

Pose
    Skating
    Text
    THE END

POISONED LOVE
Camila and her twin brother, Mateo have runaway from their home after traumatic experiences with their abusive father. They find themselves in Miami and Camila is finding it hard to forget what has happened in the past, when one night she finds herself at a club, tangled with a mysteroious, hot guy. This man is full of many secrets but what if it is too late for Camila and the trigger is pulled…

How many characters and genders: 2, one female and one male
Relationship between characters: lovers
Characters appearance:

FEMALE

DETAILS-
Skin: light
Brow: defined natural
Hair/Colour: Beach Wave (Auburn)
Eyes/Colour: Round Bold (Green)
Face shape: soft heart
Nose: Elven
Lips/Colour: full round (orange crush)

PERSONALITY-
sassy, charismatic, extroverted

FASHION STYLE-
she wears pretty relaxed, chill clothing but shes not afraid to wear something very daring and badass!

MALE

DETAILS-
Skin: honey
Brow: thin arch
Hair/Colour: boy bun (black)
Eyes/Colour: deepest piercing (black)
Face shape: defined triangle
Nose: button
Lips/Colour: smirk (terracotta)
**tattoo on his arm

PERSONALITY-
Mysterious, cocky, funny

FASHION STYLE-
mostly wears black clothing and is very swaggy.

** POSE
(If I am able to, I a going to suggest a pose… you don’t have to use this!)

I would love for the man to have him standing behind the girl, with his arms around her and looking down at her with some sort of rope in his hands… and for the girl to be looking up at him, trying to hide a gun from him.

**This photo is just for reference, without the blanket around them…
pose

** BACKGROUND
just something dark and mysterious will do…

bunny :rabbit:

Hello there! I am starting to write my first story and I need a cover. It is named FAKE LIES and it’s in the limelight form. It’s about a British private investigator going to US and start to investigate a case she shouldn’t have dug. It contains thriller and mystery, so I want the cover to include some of these and darkness. It should just be her on the cover.

Hair: Chestnut Brown, Over Shoulder Braid
Skin Color: Neutral 1
Eyes: Female Generic, Emerald Green
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty
Face Shape: Diamond Contour

Oh, and by the way I want her green eyes pop. So you can make the rest of the cover a bit faded to pop them out.

And finally, :rabbit: Is this okay?

Welcome to the community!!:partying_face::partying_face:

Hi, I would like to request some art but I was wondering if you could make me one small and one big cover plus maybe even 2-3 splashes?
And also, I’m not really sure how I want them to look so if you would be willing to discuss ideas etc. with me?
Thank you! :rabbit:

Hey all! I am so grateful and happy that the spots filled up so quickly; thank you soooo much! I’ve updated the original post with everyone’s slot in order of request. If you’re not listed, no worries: As soon as the first five are complete, they’ll be filled again in order of who’s next.

To address a few questions in the thread so far:

@JadeEpisode , yes pose suggestion is actually v helpful! I’m actually going to add it to the request form, so thank you!

@Mia_writes , No. sorry. It’s either a Splash or a Cover. Cover requests come with both large and small versions.

Thanks for the welcome @BerryGoodGem554 , I can’t wait to get to know everyone!

3 Likes

All right! In that case I would like to request a cover. :blush:

No problem at all, and thankyou for accepting my request! When you get up to my cover (no rush at all!), if you have any questions my IG is jades_episode

1 Like