🐰 Siobhan's Custom Splash & Cover Shop [CLOSED]

As i will be leaving the forum tomorrow, I would like the artists who are working for my splashes, banners, art scenes, pfps etc, to mail the artworks to me privately
rishitabristi@gmail.com
Or you can dm me on insta
Bristi_beauty_programmer
Please
I will not forget to give credit
If you made my art and gave it to me already, ignore

COVER COMPLETED FOR @EdwardNorton ! Thank you so much for allowing me to work on your cover! I had a lot of fun and can’t wait to read your story!

:rabbit:

2 Likes

Can I get a large and small cover?

Title of Story
Wimborne

Brief Summary About Story
It’s about a school where fairytale characters legacies pass onto their kids and they will have to follow in their footsteps. However, some are rebelling against being forced to do so.

Character Amount/Relationship/Gender
2 characters. They are both soon to be lovers, the story will play-through somewhat of their relationship developing. One Male and One Female.

Character(s) Personality in 3 words
Female - Witty, Condescending, and Fierce
Male - Quiet, Musical, Smart

Details - Female

Leonie
Skin: Neutral 06
Eyebrows: Arched Thin + Black Dark
Hair: Brown Black + Layered Wavy Bob
Eyes: Female Generic + Violet
Face Shape: Diamond
Nose: Round Flared Downturned
Mouth: Full Flat Top Pouty + Rose Medium Nude Matte

Outfit

Bottom

Shoes
d26b85803ce6e76126d7d2cc57c2abc0

Accessories
19df2406d7015ce91680be5cc5812c7b

Details - Male

Pierre
Skin: Gold 07
Eyebrows: Male Generic + Black Dark
Hair: Brown Black + Dreads Loose Top Short
Eyes: Deepset Downturned + Brown Light
Face Shape: Triangle Chiseled
Nose: Round Flared Downturned
Mouth: Full Heart Natural + Brown Neutral

Outfit
pCMUS1-28415219_lifestyle_t240x400

Bottom
images

Shoes

Accessories
c370cb8f56ad1938d39990c5dc6e4e9c

Pose

Can you make it look like this? Leonie will take the place of the girl and Pierre for the boy. Leonie is taller than Pierre so instead of making it seem like she’s on his back, she’s wrapping her arms around him from behind? And make them smirk and look at eachother in the process? Also, Leonie to have her hand with dark purple smoke near his chest?
happy-young-couple-hugging-outdoors-40699510

Background

A Magic forest similar to this? Or you could use any magical background, I’d be fine with it.

Extra Info
Leonie has a Triangle body shape. Meaning - Chest is medium sized, waist and thighs are thick.

If this is too much, you won’t need to do it. :slightly_smiling_face: If you do, thank you. Take the time you need, I’m in no rush. :joy: I appreciate it.

Not too much, it’s actually good- the more info, the better! I’ll tag you in the waitlist once the first round has been completed. :slight_smile:

Thanks! :v:t4:

1 Like

Holy shoot. Thank you so much!

This a freakin’ masterpeice.

@edwardnorton omg, you’re making me blush! Thank you so much and you’re welcome!

No, you deserve all of this. Your work is simply stunning.

2 Likes

tenor%20(2)
Thank you :sob:

2 Likes

SPLASH FOR @MystikLunaa complete! Check your DM for full image. :slight_smile:

OMG this was SO fun to draw and color. I love the fact that she’s got an RBF but is a sweetheart!
Thank you again MystikLunaa for letting me draw your MC!

5 Likes

I would like a small cover and a big one.
My story’s name is Equals.
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Plot: It’s about a world where no one has feelings and who does feel something will be send to prison or die.
They all wear white. No other color. I don’t have a preference for an outfit but it has to be white.

TWO CHARACTERS ON THE COVER:
There is the MC who is a girl with light brown curly hair, hazel eyes and full heart pouty lips. She is smart and afraid to feel something because it could end not so well for her. And her love interest with red hair, blue green eyes and full heart lips. He is already sick that means he already feels emotions, when he is close to the MC he feels great but he has to hide his feelings.
I hope i said everything.
I’ll post also a picture of the characters so maybe it’s easier this way.

@raindrvps Here is your cover! Apologies again for how long it’s taking. I’m dealing with some IRL stuff right now! Check your DM for the non-watermarked versions (large and small).

(also, this one was pretty difficult for me since I’m not used to drawing these types of poses. I hope you still like it! )

:rabbit:

2 Likes

I LOVE IT THANK CHUUUUU!!! :sob: :sob: :heart:
And its no worries I hope everythings better soon :heart: