Sionnan's Beloved Promotion Thread! (Promote Your Stories Too!)

Hello everyone! My story just got updated and I hope all of you will take a look at it. :two_hearts:

Title Sionnan’s Beloved

No. of Episodes 3

Status Ongoing

Genre Adventure/Mystery

Style Limelight

PUBLISHED

Description Jasper, a trusted friend of Crown Prince, is sent to investigate a conspiracy brewing in the kingdom. In a world of secrets and deception, follow his journey as he navigates through dangerous encounters and unexpected alliances. Will Jasper expose the treachery before it’s too late? Dive into this gripping tale of political intrigue and suspense.

2 Likes

Hey!

Title Sionnan’s Beloved

No. of Episodes 3

Status Ongoing

Genre Adventure/Mystery

Style Limelight

PUBLISHED

Description Jasper, a trusted friend of Crown Prince, is sent to investigate a conspiracy brewing in the kingdom. In a world of secrets and deception, follow his journey as he navigates through dangerous encounters and unexpected alliances. Will Jasper expose the treachery before it’s too late? Dive into this gripping tale of political intrigue and suspense.

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the thread, and your story looks very intriguing! :heart_eyes: Would you like to do an r4r?
Here’s my story for promotion!

Title: BunBunShot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing
Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Ofc!

1 Like

Great! I’ll send you the screenshots once I’ve read it!

1 Like

Thank youu for the thread! My new Adventure story is out now! :mountain::sparkles:

Story link
IG: @mukta.writes :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread :heart:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 5 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

Hey, here’s my story!!! (R4R)
Title: Ms. Problematic
By: Ivy Vale
IG:(none I’m trying to stay anonymous lol)
Style:LL
Genre: Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in her final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…CC
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 1 (but won’t be able to choose)
Cover:

Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch up…

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

1 Like

Good luck with your story. Happy writing! And thanks for the thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

Title : Sora
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! I would be really grateful if anyone took the time to read my story :sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 15
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Title : Chasing Star
Genre : Supernatural/Fantasy
(+) Full CC for MC
(+) One love interest
(+) Free Wardrobe
(+) Limelight
Description - Star is a young hybrid unaware of her destiny within her bloodline. She’s torn between searching for her mother meanwhile her enemies seek to destroy her, Will she find her mate?!*
My IG : @ladye.writes
Anyone who is interested in R4R feel free to message me, writers unite xoxo

1 Like

Thank you for this thread!
And if anyone is down to do an R4R or G4G with me just reach out! :green_heart:

-Here’s my story-

Title: Glam to Geek

Description: You are the schools ‘it girl’ but your bad grades might keep you from graduating! Your life is turned upside down when you have to join the geekiest club in school for extra credit. Will anyone find out your secret? Will you find new friendships and love along the way? What will you do once you’ve gone from glam to geek? [LIMELIGHT] [CC]

Genre: Comedy/Romance

Chapters: 1-3 (ongoing)

Instagram: @nashton.episode

Cover:

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story below if interested:
Also up for r4r.

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 8-10 out now (11-12 coming soon)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

1 Like