Sizing little kids

Hey! I’m having an issue with sizing my main characters little sister, whenever i try something it won’t work at all, i tried every example i’ve seen and it still wont work if someone knows what im doing wrong please help.

2 Likes

have you tried spot directing?

2 Likes

Yeah

so what really is the “issue” that is going on? please be a bit more specific and show me a screenshot of the preview and your script so i can help you with the best ability i can.

2 Likes

Okay its not the issue I have anymore, I just solved it. But, Do you know how to keep the man larger than the woman throughout the whole story? Because in limelight hes always shorter than her

you use spot directing. the basic spot directing is @CHARACTER spot S X Y. the S stands for size, and the default size for any character is 1.280. in order to keep the man larger throughout the whole story, you will need to put a number that is larger than 1.280 for the man or make the women’s size smaller than 1.280 (or you can make specific sizes for them by using the spot helper).

1 Like

Wait so will it be throughout all the episodes or? will I have to keep spotting him in every episode

1 Like

you will need to type in the spot command in every scene (basically every new background you use)

1 Like

What about when he walks to a different zone?

for some reason I read the title of this post as “sniffing little kids” and I was so confused lmao also try spot directing make the little kid smaller then the other characters if you don’t know how to do spot directing look at joseph evans tutorials on yt

then you will use the @CHARACTER walks to spot S X Y in zone # in T. if you want a character to walk in with a custom size, then refer to this topic right here! Spot Walking (Walking w/Spot Direction)