Skating Outfit Contest

Alright, I really really do suck at making outfits especially skating. So, this is a contest to see which outfit, is best for skating. This is all for fun, no prizes, I just want to see everyone’s good taste in fashion. lol. The theme is skating!! SO, LET’S GO! I might be using some of your outfits in my skating story, not sure if you want credit or not, so. Let’s go!

THE CONTEST STARTS NOW. YOUR SKATING CLOTHING CAN BE ANYTHING THEMED.
Example: Fire or ice skating outfit.

4 Likes

I’ll try it but I suck at outfits :joy:

1 Like

Do it! I would love to see, give it your best shot!

1 Like

I’m joining!

I’m in three outfit contests and three outfit threads/shops now, what’s wrong with me? :joy:

1 Like

My little figure skating enthusiastic heart is jumping out of joy because of this thread! I’m gonna go and create the costumes rn :grin:

1 Like

Here’s a few female ones:

Ice Skating Outfit Female 1

Ice Skating Outfit Female 2

Ice Skating Outfit Female 3

I’ll get cracking on the male ones when I finish coding this chapter :slightly_smiling_face:

Side note: This is just a reminder of why I don’t design my own outfits :joy:

2 Likes

Okay, here is my costume! It took me like an hour cause I’m so indecisive :sob: (Please don’t mind the bad quality, I’m not sure how you can take sharper photos) It was vaugely inspired by Elizaveta Tuktamysheva 2020 Russian Test skate outfit.

Costume

Inspo

If you want to know the clothing names or whatever they’re called just lmk!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey hey, I made a few! I intentionally only meant to make one but I just kept going and I just came up with an idea for my story :sweat_smile:, but fill free to use:)

Outfit 1: This outfit can be used when the LI and MC are on a date (the MC/LI would be a clumsy rookie)

Outfit 2: This outfit can be used during a skating contest. (A flowy dress to skate in gracefully)

Outfit 3: This outfit in particular I imagine going skating with friends, since she's so "matchy-matchy'

Outfit 4:Lastly, this outfit I imagine the MC/LI spying on someone while being in the same premises as whoever their spying on.

I can give you the outfit deeds if you want:)

1 Like

As an ex ice skater, here r sum ideas of what I might’ve worn (:

2 Likes

haven’t seen any male ones soooo… :eyes:

Ribbed Side Pants Polyester Grey Black
Embellished Vest Long Sleeve Shirt Cotton Burgundy Red
Ice Skates Leather White

1 Like

I think this is alright

Summary

!
Reference pic
3377067abccecd42151388b16fa92709|453x500

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 7.18.34 PM

1 Like

these are cute! :heart_eyes:

nice!

1 Like

Thx

1 Like

for competitions

for the bold

1 Like

Everyone made really nice outfits!

I only have two because most of the outfit ideas I had were too similar to the others. Here: :relaxed:

One

Two

1 Like

Cute. :heart_eyes:

1 Like