SKINS: Unusual tones

Hey guys! Sorry if this is in the wrong category, feel free to move it if so :slight_smile:

So, my suggestion, my ask, is this:

Different and unusual skin tones!

I am writing a story which features a Devil and would love him to have red skin. Unfortunately, this is not available in Ink or Limelight.

My story is in Ink so I would love these colours to be available for both Ink and Limelight.

Tones I’d love to see:

Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, silver, gold, rose gold, bronze (I understand there are green and blue - possibly an orange - in Limelight already, but not for Ink).

Then, perhaps skin tones with unusual twists e.g. scales (spiky and scalloped) to represent reptiles or mermaids, dotted or striped (would be pretty weird looking but useful for somebody right?), fluorescent, iridescent, rainbow, etc.

I mean, we have the fairy costumes, super hero costumes, genie costumes, etc. but would be amazing to have skin colours that make our fantasy stories stand out! (especially since I want to show Aliens and they can’t look human!).

What do you guys think? Anyone agree?

149 Likes

oo i thought this would be about skin conditions like vitiligo, bUt I agree, more skin colors would be nice.
:star2:

20 Likes

Hi! The title of this feature request currently doesn’t follow the guidelines for suggestion threads. Please review those guidelines and edit your thread to ensure it isn’t closed or deleted. Thanks! :v:t2:

5 Likes

vitiligo would be an amazing one to have too!

8 Likes

How about now? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good! :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for pointing this out! I’m just getting used to the new forums :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

I agree.
SUPPORT!!!

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Thanks so much!!!

3 Likes

thank you!! I appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Support! I really hope this will come across! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

Yes! Def support

3 Likes

Thanks for the support!!! I really hope they add these in, its important for people with different skin types to get representation especially on a visual app like this. I’d love it if my readers could relate to the characters :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There is a white for limelight, and there is a blue and green and I think a yellow for INK but they all come out black in the app!! :{

3 Likes

They DO have purple eyes, tho!!!

3 Likes

I totally agree! I support!

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes