SK's Backgrounds and Overlays help

Heyyy, lovelies, I’m a background and overlays creator, and I’ve been doing this for around 2 years now, and throughout the years my work has kept improving as I keep learning new and different things to share with you and help you :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Seeing others sharing their work with you to help you all, encouraged me to do the same, so here I am…

• I’ll post here as often as I can any new/old backgrounds or overlays I find/make.
  • Please note, to use my work I require credit with my forum name, or my Episode name Blanche+Supernatural… Anyone who wishes to support me can go and follow my Insta, sk_supernatural, where you can find all my stories, accounts, and platforms I’m available on ^_~
  • Please note, you are not allowed to request on here, if you need any specific background/overlay, which you didn’t find on this thread, you can either PM me or request on my art shop.
  • Don’t spam this thread with any requests/posts about discussion not relevant to this topic, or I’ll have to flag you.
6 Likes
Random bgs that might be of help ^_^
Some beach honeymoon bgs

Spy bgs

Underground ring bgs

underground
Fighting ring bg

River bg and overlay

River bg
River overlay

(Only) Seatbelt overlay

Seatbelt overlay