Sksjsksksksj lmaoo!

also is this an okay title?

i’m sure most people will experience being in love, or loving someone, at least once in their life (unless you’re aromantic) but what happens when you do? i have a few questions about it!
1. have you loved someone or been in love before, and when?
2. how do you feel about loving someone?
3. did you act differently when you realized you loved someone?
4. did you treat them differently when you realized you loved them?
5. what did it feel like when you loved someone?
6. would you do it again if you had the choice?
you don’t have to answer if it’s too personal :)) i’m just curious!

my answers

1. have you loved someone or been in love before, and when? i guess? i don’t really know. that’s why i created the thread lmao
2. how do you feel about loving someone? it’s scary since it could all fall apart, and seem like it never happened.
3. did you act differently when you realized you loved someone? yea. i was quieter, normally i’m extra and loud, but whenever he came, i was like a stereotypical shy girl with a cute guy.
4. did you treat them differently when you realized you loved them? when him and i dated? i teased him and stuff. tried not to show affection because i was scared. but after we dated, him and i became best friends, and i teased him, but also acted like i’d do anything for him. and i would.
5. what did it feel like when you loved someone? scary. like he held my entire well being in his hands. he had complete control over me. and i let him unfortunately. because he knows that everything he did just made me fall deeper and deeper. because he’s different. something about him just can’t make me let go for some stupid reason.
6. would you do it again if you had the choice? right now? no. i’m not in a good place mentally or emotional, and especially not romantically. it takes a lot of time to deal with feelings. and i don’t have it. i’m just sayin no because i honestly still love him lmao

8 Likes

I love my dad more than anything in the world. He’s my favorite person and the best person in the world <3 and then I love Jesus <3 praise Him!

I’ll tell about a guy I knew once named Reed, but for now. I’m gonna be offline ^^ I’m on my phone and I’m too lazy to go into detail about him. <3

3 Likes

I’m a forever single pringle, so idk if this counts, but I’ve has fallen in love (several times) with animals. :joy:

I was fostering a puppy. I thought fostering would be easy and fun, but letting her go was one of the most heartbreaking things, and I never understood that until the last week, and then I REALLY knew that I loved her so much.

But hey, she got adopted and I would definitely foster again!

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but oh well. :joy::dog::dog2:

2 Likes

hey, it still counts :joy:

Romantically I’ve been in love twice by this guy I really loved for a few years and now by this guy I’m talking to we just said I love you yesterday :heart_eyes:

I honestly feel great I would do anything for him no matter what like I just feel like I’m in a pool of love ya know.

To him a little I looked at him way differently it’s not everyday I just fall in love with someone so it’s always a big things.

A little I mean I treated him even more with lovingness and like always there for him through anything really :rofl: I always was but like now that I love him it’s like yassssss deep.

I love being in love and I’m happy I became inlove again but I will admit I’m scared of getting hurt again…

I don’t know. I say I love you to a lot of people. There were some guys I really cared about, but how do I know if it’s love?

I do want to love someone. For me, loving someone would mean keeping them above you and as of yet, I never found someone I would want to keep above myself.

So you can say I am in love with the idea of love but haven’t actually been in love.

As I said, I have never been in love but idk if someone answers no to this question, then shouldn’t it mean that they never loved that person. Because you can’t regret loving someone ever

Here are my answers :slight_smile:
Actually yes. I felt in love with my first boyfriend. We came together 5 years ago. (He’s now my ex since 3 years) But to be honest, I can’t really say that I truly loved him. Sure, I said to hom the L-word but in my opnion, It’s not the same. You can basically say to everyone that you love them but true love is something that you can’t describe it in words. Actions speak louder than words.

Honestly? I’m scared to fall in love with someone. I don’t want to get hurt and in the past, I met a lot of people who hurt me very bad…

I think so.

Possible.

I was never truly in love with someone. So, I can’t answer this question.

If I would experiened to be in love then I would say yes. Love is something wonderful and every human is looking for love. If someone tell me that love is something horrible and you don’t need love then I don’t believe him/her.

Okay, so there’s this guy named Reed, I was in love with this man. For real, like we did cute little cliche things like holding hands and he was really sweet, but my dad scared the shit out of him and he was like, bye. And I was hurt at first, but I also understand and also, if my dad scared you, no way you could handle me anyway.

But I’d still take him back. He said the cutest things and held me so sweetly and we clicked so easily because I had pink hair when I met him and he confessed that he was a little worried that there was somehting wrong with me, but I told him immediately after commenting on my hair “Don’t worry, I’m not a feminist” and he was like head over heels and we told each other secrets and trusted each other and it was an amazing night <3

2 Likes

Been loved and in love plenty of times. Just not recently.
Well, good I guess. If the relationship is right. The right dose of love and passion, and a bit of misery.
I guess. More of a show-off :joy:
Of course. That’s the point. Mating games :joy:
Depends on the person. Mostly good, inspired and emotional.
Not now at least. I had my share of disappointment, so I’m focusing on myself right now.

Guys, the greatest love of all is not motherly, or romantic, it’s a love for yourself.:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

L? As in L from Death Note? Hell yeah! My British king! :heart:

1 Like

Death Note!!! :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Take your own advice cookie. Because same. <3

2 Likes

Screw that shit man, I just want to marry Ellen Page but she has a spouse. :roll_eyes:

Jkjk. But eh, seriously, I love my family and no love in the world beats that.

1 Like

whats the l word-

LiGmA?

jp nO is it love? cus im slow lmfaoo

yes it’s ligma skjssk

1 Like

oh-

i got ligma :,(

i wanted to see ur face on the face reveal but you removed it ): smdhskdgskgs

i’ll post it back lmao i promise

tag me when you do it :sleepy:

okay :skull: i did